View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-15, 03:00 PM in reply to drivehappy's post "Working on v1.10 Character Editor"
i know of a program that can edit bnet characters or single player characters but its only for mac. I dont have a mac but my friend does. This program can edit any number in the game, So you search for the number (e.g. health = 716 so you search 716) and usually u get ALOT of numbers. SO its best to pick a high, unusal number then click edit and u can change the number to anything. This program wasnt made for diablo tho, i used to use it when i played command and counquer and i edited my money and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-