Thread: 1.10 characters
View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-14, 10:27 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Editing 1.10 characters"
ok heres a character i created, Somewhat hacked but the, helm, armor, and weapon are all rune worded. Warning: There is some errors. Example, there is negative defence i know how to fix that but im not gonna worry about it on this zon cause she's pretty tough. umm what else.. Oh, guided arrow and multishot will not kill the monsters, they only bleed all over lol, normal attack does kill them tho.

i also made it so that you have all the waypoints but none of the quests are done (you gotta play the game a little )

http://www.geocities.com/gamesta99/Filez.html Thats the website, its safe (cause its mine ) The link is Newbie.zip (its the only one there!) just unzip the character to your diablo II/save folder.

Note: THIS IS 1.10 CHARACTER!!!

Please do not flame me if you think she sucks or what ever, just make a character yourself, send it to me (pm me and ill tell you my email) and ill put it on my website and who it was done by.

-Thanx

Last edited by -Spector-; 2003-07-14 at 10:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-