Thread: Mortal Kombat
View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-03, 03:57 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "Mortal Kombat"
dude talking about mortal kombat!!!!! !&*^%$^&!$(^&!
i dont even know how to start, for one thing if there was an expert in mk1 or mk2 that would have to be me!! back in those days i was the one everyone wanted to beat, with only one quarter i beat people who spent about 10 bucks and that was like 20 people, the only reason i lost was because i needed a drink, people even PAYED me to play them, i knew all the stuff, everything, thats the reason i loved mortal kombat 2, that was the best, look at the fatalities, that was the reason why the news start saying games were to graffic, look at baraka's fatality very brutal, long and right when he goes down you here that sharp cymble clash and that made you look good, sub zero's ice granade, tight ass (and sun zero isnt actually below zero it is actually CLOSE to zero but not quite, look at SUB heading, SUBstitute; not the real teacher but is a teacher,...well im actually out right now), anyways, even kung loas fatalify with him slicing the opponet in half with his hat, and hearing the bones craking as the body neals down and slices open, dam i gots to say, is the most graffic thing i've seen, the sound is the best in the arcade, the snes is the closest to it, i tried to play it in genises and in saga saturn and its just not the same, all fatalities are the best in mk2
mk2 is probably one of the best fighting games ever, you even get to do stage fatalities...when he falls over the bridge and crakes his head, dam that a cool sight when you see him falling and hit the floor, i remember when i did that to someone he got REALY mad and had to play me, and play me untill he lost all his money, what you can also do is turn to sang tsung and turn to sub-zero frease that foo and keep on freazing him with the super freaze and then say to everyone "which fatality should i do" and wait till you turn back and do what thay say usually ice granade and too be continued..................... (my boss is calling me)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman