View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-29, 04:46 PM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
My parents have been helping. We just recieved $100 from them last week. But with my sis getting married soon and my parents had already agreed to help her with it, they don't have much to spare for me. none of us expected this to happen. But now things have gotten to extreme worse. We had to give up our step-daughter (my soon to be step-daughter after the marriage) to my finacee's Mother-of-all &!*#^ $'s mother because Child Welfare said that they were coming to get her and take her away. So we had to make a contract to hand over the parenting right's to the grandmother of the child. So now it's just my fiancee and me.

If there are any player's with families out there reading this then you know how hard it's hitting us that our children are gone. So now we can't go back to Ontario nor can we leave Alberta until we get them back. But there is one good shining light in this. At least now we don't have to worry about our daughter not having a place to sleep or something to eat. And I can concentrate on getting a job.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller