Thread: Begging Thread
View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-26, 03:55 AM in reply to natedowgg's post "Be A Good Friend?"
Jesus christ, I'm probably gonna sound like a noob and no ones gonna pay attention... but here goes.

This is my story, 100% legit.

I played d2 classic for about 8 months. I messed around a bit, my friend and I were such newbies that we got excited at the sight of a magic ring. Then I stopped playing because it got boring and unfun. Then I started playing again, then I stopped playing again due to the same reasons(this is around the time that the sojs became the fucking currency in Diablo 2). Keep in mind that each time I didn't have very high level characters. Then my friend and I came across baal runs and cow runs. This started a whole new world for us. After we had some badass characters, we dueled, and did some magic find, but for me it got old quickly. We split up and both went our seperate ways. He stayed legit, mfing and trading, I went to hacking. Me and a friend net-deviled people, stole their accounts, and sold their items. It was really a pitiful act. During this time, I had taken many items for myself, including a couple Shakos, Occuluses, a few Vamp Gazes, Shaftstops, Skullders, and many mf and psn charms. It was quite the business. I finally had aquired a Windforce. This one was legit. This was my "golden time" in d2 as I like to call it. Well, after the hacking was done and my friend didn't want to do it anymore, I then quit AGAIN. My accounts sat still, gained age and I refreshed them. After about 3 months or so, I started to play again, coming back only because of more hacking. Chesthack was one of the main reasons. I came back again, not much happened. This time I felt I was done with d2 for good. I had given up my account to my friend. Well, I stand before you with a broken and RAPED account. I lost my Windforce, all my Shakos, all my Skullders, all my Shaftstops, my .08 perf BERed Vamp Gaze, and all of my charms. I have created a new account, and have begun to rebuild. I'm not going for sympathy, just recognization as an experienced diablo 2 player asking a fellow diablo 2 player for help.

I would be glad to trade whatever I can for whatever you can offer me for my new sorceress. Some items I need are an Occulus, a Shako, or a Skullders. Duped, legit, it doesn't matter to me. Whatever you can do to help out. Thanks alot in advance for anyone who wants to help.

PS. I'm on USEast. Account name: Cynewulf
Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx