View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-16, 11:10 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post "countdown to my return.........."
Lee, I was just about to ask the same question. How does rdram have anything to do with this post? Please stick the the subject at hand. Anyways, it looks like this thurs-fri I will be back in biz but I just read that Bnet close any accounts associated with mephbot or maphack. So I don't know if my accounts are still okay. I guess I shouldn't really worry about it though right? I mean with the 1.10 patch coming up and the new synergies/revampings going on, we will most likely have to think of new strats on how to build better characters. But can anyone tell me if they closed all accounts in relation to the hacks, or was it just those that were online at the time that they could find??

Anyways, I am out again. and I am sorry for being a pain if this thread is causing to much of a prob. Oh and Danny, it's nice that you work for the cable company, but it doesn't help me much when it's not in Red Deer Alberta, lolz. Take care guys.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller