Thread: Bush' war
View Single Post

Posted 2003-03-18, 02:18 PM in reply to User Name # 1's post "Bush' war"
Quote:
-An Imperialist chief of the world who violates every single UN resolution (and 2 UN "laws or decrets or however you call it".
Why the F*** should we follow UN resolutions when the ball less wonders wont lift a finger to stop an insane (yes he is QUITE insane) want to be Hitler. We have had 12 yrs. and tons of their usual diplomatic, hide their head in the sand, and wait for the problem to go away, bullshit already.

Jeezus man the world seems to think that the USA is off to conquer the world but it just aint so. The USA wants SECURITY for its people. And please do not say we are not threatened.

Remember 9-11 jackass?? That little plan was hatched in some shithole cave halfway around the world in an Afghan shithole. The conditions that are created when a country is lawless and in anarchy or controlled by a wacko despot create and foster the conditions that help terrorists thrive, and in this modern age one Al Qaeda sicko with a plane could kill a half million people with sponsorship from a taliban or saddam.

I have my problems with the USA and its policies at times, I dont see why our defense budget for next year will be more then every other country in the world COMBINED! (yes, all 191 of em lol) But I dont think its to conquer the world, not just yet anyway.

We will start with the french first.

Of course they will just surrender lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW