View Single Post

Posted 2003-02-01, 01:16 PM in reply to Hellmonkeys's post "Bush's State of the Union"
Hellmonkeys said:
Adrenachrome said:
NEWS FLASH!

Bush owns a huge ammount of oil on U.S. soil, do you really think he would profit from gaining controll of middle eastern resources?
But who cares who profits from it? Its the thing that we are STEALING OIL FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY! Bush wants to take the oil from Iraq for the United States because after all, who controls the oil control's the worlds economy.

Oh, and another thing thats going to suck. Remember Desert Storm? As the US invaded Kuwait to knock Sadaam out, Sadaam lit tons of oil wells on fire. There goes billions of gallons of oil... The same thing will happen again. If we do go to "war", Sadaam will just light all the oil on fire again which will cause oil prices to sky rocket and the American public pretty pissed.

And you keep saying Bush is not an idiot and that you love him. WHY? What EXACTLY has he done that makes him so "high rated" and all that crap?
HM, you are looking at every angle of the wrong aspect, We are not invading them, they have voiced threats 'worse that the events that took place on september eleventh 2001'

What does that mean to you? Fuck the oil HM, They are making plans to eradicate our presence as a world power, even a nation. I've stated this before, Bush has more money than he knows what to do with, from oil.

No one in their right mind would purposely detonate their own money supply unless it was absolutely nessicary for the survival of many people.

Keep in mind that what they show on our local news is far from what is acually going on in the diplomatical discussions.
Basicly, alot of what we get from the news, is what the government, wants the enemy to think.

My mothers husband is a First Class Master Cheif in the U.S. Navy, Currently he is ranked e7 and is on the Hayler. He is the one who pushes the button when the order to Fire! is given, Ugh why did I type that...

I guess to tell you that he has given me a whole 'nother View on what's really going on in the world lately.

Before you jump to conclusions, read a little more if possible.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome