Thread: World of death
View Single Post

Post World of death
Posted 2003-01-23, 09:53 AM
well... i noticed today we're living in a time of very high tech war, where anyone with a weapon is threatening someone..

The americans are threatening iraq.... iraq is threatening everyone.. and.. well come to think about it.. everyone is threatening iraq... afghans were threatening america and america is threatening north korea... come to think about it... everyone is threatening everyone... nobody has a true ally. even iraq's allies are plotting against sadam....
and that's not even what worries me... the thing i'm worried about is... the world has enough firepower to blow it'sself up 4 times over... and if a world war breaks out... since this is a very high tech world.. the world might be destroyed and this is possible.... i really do think that the whole world is at risk and we are basically hostages to the rest of the world which are also hostages to us....

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania