View Single Post

My Account

Posted 2003-01-08, 11:27 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "D2Lod Account Name and Realm"
myaccount on useast:
Lamento<---can rush up till act4 hell<--best
my friend is controlling this account cuz my parents wont let me play until i get sraight A's...i got B's....damn it!!!oh well...he won't trust you unless you say Andrew Trusts me but don't think he'll like give you my items cuz he not that stupid...
want to know why he is helping me??he has 2 comps and 3 cd-keys and can rush himslef easily...he so lucky he rushing 4 charas...

and...i need 2 lightsabers and titans revenge...ill trade my buriza and 2 bloodletters...sorry adrenachrome-->i bet you already told me but<---i forget how much homunculus is worth and im willing to trade that too...

Asia3:
DarkTransformer<--pretty good

USWest:
Android_Vash<---don't play much on cuz it sux...highest lvl is 12...

[EDIT]
my friend..mike is his name..(trying to get him to join this forum...) will trade, rush(if he is in good mood<---usually after he/I get a good item), transfer, and almost anything else.

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!

Last edited by allanonx; 2003-01-08 at 11:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx