View Single Post

Posted 2002-12-21, 11:35 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Why didn't we end human life earlier?"
I have a question about all this. I was really bored one day and just thinking about this type of stuff. Lets just say, hypothetically, that the big-bang theory is real, and that one day there will be a great crunch and the universe will end, won't their be the same amount of matter in that little point where are universe has just collapsed as there was billions of years ago when the big bang occured. So if that is true couldn't it also be possible that the big bang would occur again, and if that happend with the exact same amount of matter wouldn't the explosion be exactly the same again. If that were to happen then wouldn't history just repeat itself over and over again? And if human's survive billions of years the technology would be so great, wouldn't it be possible to escape the universe. I don't know. This is all hypothetical, I just want to hear what yall think about that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes