Thread: Pop, Coke, Soda
View Single Post

Posted 2002-09-25, 02:34 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Pop, Coke, Soda"
Quote:
Originally posted by JiN-RaiDeN
Besides even if all of Canada calls it pop. Since when have Canadians actually mattered anyway. "Can I get some pop? Eh?" "Oh no! I've spilled the pop all over me trousers...

eh!?"
heh, your fucken funny arent you? why dont you shut your fucken mouth b4 dissing up canadians or any other people? you fucken retarded sun of a bitch why would you even begin to fucken say how another country's wording is gay, look at the fucken map you blind ass mofo, even people in the u.s. call it pop, so to me the green is equal as much as any other color in that map, ++++ all of canada calls it pop, theirfor it might actually be possible that more people call it pop then soda ect... did you even notice that? and another thing, wtf do you have against canadians what are you jelious of us? seems to me like you are, otherwise why would you diss up a country about the way they use a term, why dont you go and diss up every country then and talk about how retarded their languadge is to english you fuckn dumb ass mother fucker...

lol i can say many things about americans too, but you see im smarter, i dont say them, and i dont even think about them, because i have no problem with americans, so what the fuck do you have against us?

another thing, using "eh" at the end of a sentence is actually good, it tends to shorten your sentence structure if you think about it, perfect example:

do you think that the party was good?(not using "eh" would resault to this, thus making the sentence much longer)
that party was good eh?(using eh? is like a question, asking if the person agrees or not thus making the sentence shorter)
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2002-09-25 at 02:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"