Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   zoooooooooooo (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50257)

kyeruu 2010-07-25 12:46 AM

zoooooooooooo

What have i missed of late, at zelaron, aside the ridiculously suggestive picture at the top.

Kazilla 2010-07-25 01:51 AM

Pretty sure thats it.

D3V 2010-07-26 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyeruu (Post 689283)
What have i missed of late, at zelaron, aside the ridiculously suggestive picture at the top.

Skurai came out of the closet, with Thanatos. K_A mysteriously was abducted by aliens somewhere near Utah while camping with some friends of his. WetWired got a virus and was wiped clean.

Mantralord was arrested for public indecency, at Toys R Us. Chruser finally revealed that he is not only a he, but also a she, Chruser is transgendered. KagomJack finally bought a razor and isn't a furry anymore.

Lenny ended up being randomly entered into one of those foreign-bride services online and was arranged to be wed to a 400lb WoW chick here in the states for his citizenship, but hasn't been heard from since. Jessifer and VaultDweller committed suicide jointly roughly a year ago, they drank the Kool-Aid.

NonGayMan revealed his true identity, as Rev Al Sharpton. Hayduke and Kazilla merged accounts. And some douche named Kyeruu keeps posting from his family reunion, at the Zoo.

Kazilla 2010-07-27 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V (Post 689303)
Skurai came out of the closet, with Thanatos. K_A mysteriously was abducted by aliens somewhere near Utah while camping with some friends of his. WetWired got a virus and was wiped clean.

Mantralord was arrested for public indecency, at Toys R Us. Chruser finally revealed that he is not only a he, but also a she, Chruser is transgendered. KagomJack finally bought a razor and isn't a furry anymore.

Lenny ended up being randomly entered into one of those foreign-bride services online and was arranged to be wed to a 400lb WoW chick here in the states for his citizenship, but hasn't been heard from since. Jessifer and VaultDweller committed suicide jointly roughly a year ago, they drank the Kool-Aid.

NonGayMan revealed his true identity, as Rev Al Sharpton. Hayduke and Kazilla merged accounts. And some douche named Kyeruu keeps posting from his family reunion, at the Zoo.

WIN!!~

kyeruu 2010-07-27 08:41 AM

I'm a douche?

Feels good.

D3V 2010-07-27 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyeruu (Post 689325)
I'm a douche?

Feels sticky.

lololol.

Skurai 2010-07-27 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V (Post 689303)
Skurai came out of the closet, with Thanatos.

Lies! All lies!

D3V 2010-07-27 04:06 PM

Thanatos came out with you?

Skurai 2010-07-27 10:31 PM

No! Neither of us came out of the closet!