Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   anyone playing us east ladder anymore? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40193)

celaron 2006-08-05 03:38 AM

anyone playing us east ladder anymore?

i've been online like always the last days (cause i hurt my leg badly while doing gymnastics, so i had to rest my leg...)

i would badly nede a "key" mule, cause I heared dropping them on ground they may disappear?!

cu around
/w *celaron

Kaneda 2006-08-05 10:47 AM

I am. Actually I'm kinda selling off my items atm and I'm muling for when ladder resets. I've got over 100Hr's worth of currency, plus like 10griefs, a few forts, a few infinitys, insights, spirits. God I'm going to be so rich. This is my first time that I can be around for a reset.

HandOfHeaven 2006-08-05 11:58 AM

Completely un-D2 related, but what specifically did you do to injure yourself?

celaron 2006-08-12 02:58 AM

in next days i would love to play again, but i need a mule soooo badly!!!!!
pls! i can go online everytime the next 42 hours!!

off topic :
on high bar, i tried a release move (and catch again) ... unfortunately I fall badly onto the bar, even with protectors i hurt my leg ... its ok again^^
...that skill does not really work for man, cause it is a move from the women uneven bars, where the bar is completely different!
i think i would be the first man showing this extreme difficult gymnastics skill ;)
[besides, i catch the comaneci salto on UB's often, but not on HB!]

Sovereign 2006-08-12 06:46 AM

IM me or MSN me when you are on and if I'm on ill help

1) Wanker22287 - Aim
2) S0vere1gn@hotmail.com

celaron 2006-08-12 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
IM me or MSN me when you are on and if I'm on ill help

1) Wanker22287 - Aim
2) S0vere1gn@hotmail.com

thx! i only got icq ;)
i will lvl a new sorc, so i am online every time, and if i am afk, its just for a few minutes!
/w *celaron

celaron 2006-08-14 05:55 AM

hm, i was online quite often..

but my system tends to crash more and more often!
i anstalled directx9c, and the new ati grafics drivers, and it was HORRIBLE!
now i use a modded ati driver, and its lot better. but sometimes my notebook just turns off! without "saving windows"...

with that condition i cant make ubers, i would loose a key/organ set if my notebook crashes again..

i'll look back when i fixed the problem..

Sovereign 2006-08-14 10:43 AM

You must use aim or msn!

Dl them!

Evilpaintball3r 2006-08-22 09:09 PM

Hey Kaneda, u do realize that when ladder resets ur not going to be a god? Because everyone on ladder is going to make all ladder gear so that when it resets there will be so much ladder gear on nl now its gunna be completely worthless.

Kaneda 2006-08-22 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evilpaintball3r
Hey Kaneda, u do realize that when ladder resets ur not going to be a god? Because everyone on ladder is going to make all ladder gear so that when it resets there will be so much ladder gear on nl now its gunna be completely worthless.

I'll reap plenty of rewards from this. It's not going to be as pricey as the items are now but you give it sime time and once the reset has settled prices will rise and then sit steady for a while. Thats the time to sell. I've been trading quite a while my friend I am no noob to the marketplace.

HandOfHeaven 2006-08-22 11:39 PM

Yah, Kaneda knows his D2 shit. He's like a crack dealer!

Kaneda 2006-08-22 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandOfHeaven
Yah, Kaneda knows his D2 shit. He's like a crack dealer!

Unfortunatly I have no idea whats going on with WoW. I'm teh ubar newbie.