Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   D2 Loader 1.11 (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37192)

SlickFic04 2005-08-02 08:51 PM

D2 Loader 1.11

Ok I found a site with it, dont know if its legit or not, maybe someone can check or already knows it legit or knows of another legit site to dl it.

-url edited-

Rufus/boy 2005-08-02 09:13 PM

[QUOTE=SlickFic04]Ok I found a site with it, dont know if its legit or not, maybe someone can check or already knows it legit or knows of another legit site to dl
- URL EDITED-
thats the one i got today and i have not had ne probs with it .....it works and was virus free....download till ur hearts content :)

Sovereign 2005-08-02 09:34 PM

I've never even heard of it (the website). And I refuse to trust a member with 2 posts.

Unfortunatly, I dont trust my virus scanner enough to test it :-\

LiveWire 2005-08-03 02:51 AM

Do not download anything from that site. The d2Loader 1.11 contains a trojan! Rufus/boy you should be perm banned!

Kaneda 2005-08-03 03:19 AM

Good. Ty for clearing that up.
Why would you want to give people viruses for no reason? Thats just fucked up.

Rufus/boy 2005-08-03 09:16 AM

my did not have a trojan in it...yes i have only a few posts and yes ya'll don't know me ...but its ur computer and i don't expect u to listen to me ....but mine was not infected with a trojan.....i swear u try to do one nice thing hopeing it will come back to u when someone updates the other hacks.....and u get accused of crap....oh well ....i have the loader i am useing the loader ...and i don't have a trojan

LiveWire 2005-08-04 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus/boy
my did not have a trojan in it...yes i have only a few posts and yes ya'll don't know me ...but its ur computer and i don't expect u to listen to me ....but mine was not infected with a trojan.....i swear u try to do one nice thing hopeing it will come back to u when someone updates the other hacks.....and u get accused of crap....oh well ....i have the loader i am useing the loader ...and i don't have a trojan

kthxbye

Kaneda 2005-08-04 05:36 PM

LiveWired I'm not so sure about that. I saw this loader on diablorealm.net and pmed a couple of the senior members they say its clean. Atleast they're version. TONS of people have d/l it already.

Rufus/boy 2005-08-04 08:54 PM

livewire i don't know what u tried to download but the d2loader i downloaded worked and was clean.....when i tried to run d2 it wouldn't work (hubby forgot to tell me it downloaded a patch) when i found out about the patch i searched for i new loader when i found one and downloaded it d2 loaded like it was suppose to...so if its the wrong file why does my game work? as for viruses ...if i knew that it had a virus i would not have said nething about it....if for whatever reason there is a trojan and my virus scanner did not catch then i guess i'm am screwed...but so far nothing and i have scanned it many times with different scans and still came up with nothing.....but with any site no matter legit or not u are always takeing a chance and if ne one did get a trojan i am sorry and i ahve learned my lesson not to try and help people and to just keep my mouth shut

Sovereign 2005-08-04 08:55 PM

Fuck you virus boy.
BUH BYE!

LiveWire 2005-08-04 09:10 PM

I don't care how well someone can program. Its highly unlikey that a working d2loader would be released hours after the patch has been released.