Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Saddam working for the U.S.! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25670)

Kuja 2003-12-14 11:10 PM

Saddam working for the U.S.!

How many time he could of been crushed by the U.S.?
Tell me how HARD it is to kil 1 man!
How come the nation that is suposed to be SO STRONG. need 35 YEARS to catch one man. When i look at this i can think of the word "conspiracy" faster then triumph can go on a pekinese. Seriously, he doesnt even has 1 fucken scratch the guy that found him didnt shoot in his legs or beat the shit out of him a little... This guy is suposed to have caused so much terror that any soldier would have been happy to give him the beating of his life. What i think is that Saddam been working all along for the U.S.! He was undercover causing shit every now and then so they could take out their little plastic sword and go kill ppl to show how much of a strong nation they are suposed to be. Shame on the U.S. Gov. SHAME ON THEM! Killing ppl for the sole purpose of waving their penis.

If he aint working with them. We can only assume that the brains of the U.S. Gov. arnt smarter then a dirty litter

RoboticSilence 2003-12-15 12:19 AM

LIES!

Kuja 2003-12-15 12:23 AM

How so ?

Mantralord 2003-12-15 01:32 AM

Well, whether it was a conspiracy or not, it still doesn't affect how long the pizza I ordered gets here. Come on you fucking pizza man...

Penny_Bags 2003-12-15 10:33 AM

First off... no.

Secondly... stfu, who cares.

Kuja 2003-12-15 11:43 AM

It is sad to see what happen to the conspiracy forum when two moderatos and one member decide to raise their post count with a useless and worthless spam...

BA-ZabreclanX 2003-12-15 10:34 PM

...mantra is cool.
and yes
why the fuck did it take so long to kill one son of a bitch? ill tell you why, the military is slackers, i fuckin hate war hate saddam and hate anyone who hates other people

Kuja 2003-12-15 11:09 PM

They didnt even Kill saddam. He was found and not a bullet was shot. Not a fist went to his face. Not one of his knee been broken. I seen ppl do crime that doesnt even deserve jail and they would get the shit beat out of them. Ppl keep saying "Meh, saddam with U.S. ? You're Crazy!" Think about it a sec. 35 YEARS how the fuck would it take 35 YEARS to catch 1 single man with all the resource they got to predict his behavoir. They have Intel report that had to know his wereabout. Psychologist and psyciatrist to find out everything about his behavoir then the tactician to use the info of intel report and psychologist/psychiatrist to predict his stuff. Someone is gonna tell me that they been totaly WRONG for 35 years ?

kaos 2003-12-16 04:59 PM

Also notice how they "captured" him very close to the election times :wierd:...

KagomJack 2003-12-16 05:17 PM

Kaos, of course, that's why he suddenly appeared. And also before elections, Osama Bin Laden will show up out of no where as well

Demosthenes 2003-12-16 05:58 PM

as well as the weapons of mass destruction...or so i think

KagomJack 2003-12-16 05:59 PM

we just gotta get our planters ;)

Adrenachrome 2003-12-16 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantralord
Well, whether it was a conspiracy or not, it still doesn't affect how long the pizza I ordered gets here. Come on you fucking pizza man...

Odd, I ordered a Cicilian pizza From Pizza Hut about 40 minutes ago, Come on you fucking pizza man, No Tip For You!

Mantralord 2003-12-16 08:18 PM

All hail mantralord and Adrenachrome! And the pizza man showed up in 45 minutes as expected. This proves once and for all that anything that happens in Iraq does not affect pizza delivery times. Phew.

RoboticSilence 2003-12-16 09:34 PM

Let's hope the pizza man showing up doesn't end up in gay sex on the couch.

Mantralord 2003-12-17 04:13 PM

Let's hope you don't put your dick in the blender again.

Hades-Knight 2003-12-17 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoboticSilence
Let's hope the pizza man showing up doesn't end up in gay sex on the couch.

ZING!!!!!!!

Direct Hit , Mantralord looses 100HP.

Demosthenes 2003-12-17 06:19 PM

Mantralord...ur turn...

Hades-Knight 2003-12-18 11:52 AM

No, hes dead....that was a critical foo........unless he has a revive potion

I cracked up irl when i read Robotics sentence

J_iceman 2003-12-18 01:26 PM

they will use saddam to catch other "bad" people and probably earase his record.......politics, who loves it :-/
look at xxx or 2 fast 2 furious, or even the core

they took evil criminals and made them heros....