Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24449)

-Spector- 2003-11-16 08:26 PM

I Hate Diablo Its Fucking Gay

I, hate diablo. It is my mosted hated game. i cant stand playing it, but its like a drug, im addicted to it. i hate it, i get so pissed over this game, that i break stuff and get really fuckin mad. but then 10 min later im playin it again. i want to murder the people who made this game, a nice slow death, with a pencil and a wad of tin foil. I cant stand playing this game and i wish to quit! die die die die dei deid ied eid eid ie died eid eid eid eid ie die die die died ie die diedi eid eid eid ied ied ie idei dei getting my anger out (tho it wont help:mad: ):DKGOJDJRJRIJHRTJHRTJHPOIRTJHPOITRJYRJPYIOJRTYJJH PUPOUPJHRJPRJPORITJRTNRJ;ERLKGOITRJHPTRPPGJTRJHTJT RTJORJ;RTJOIJTRJHRTJHTRJRTJTRJHTRJPOIRJRTJH;RTJMH; IOJ;OIRTJH;OIJP

quikspy67 2003-11-16 08:29 PM

I don't mind it.

Senesia 2003-11-16 08:29 PM

Break the CD, and if that doesn't work, break your computer.

-Spector- 2003-11-16 08:31 PM

HMM, ill go with the cd breakage, except i use a loader...=/ my computer means to much to me

Kuja 2003-11-16 08:32 PM

I always said it. There is something fishy in those potion !

Well if you really want to quit. Best thing to do is to forget about your comp for a while. Playing another game will not help since you will think about diablo. The first few days can be hard without a comp but then it get easy to live without it :)

Sovereign 2003-11-16 08:35 PM

What are you talkign about! i cant stand living w/o a comp!!! I'd say find another, equally adictying game to start up, such as starcraft:Brood War. :D. Or something that you find very nice. Diablo can be adiciting, and if all else fails, for your own saftey, seriously, you should delete it and break ur disks.

-Spector- 2003-11-16 08:36 PM

maybe if i cut my fingers and my toes off,hmm maybe my nose to i could prolly type with that, and my ears, maybe my eye lashes, hmm, my tounge definitly, what else...oh yeah and my umm *cough*d*cough*i*cough*c*cough*k*cough* cause i could prolly type with that to....

Sovereign 2003-11-16 08:37 PM

Why would you do that when you could just delte it and destroy the disks....its so much less painfull and less self-mutalating.

-Spector- 2003-11-16 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Spector-
HMM, ill go with the cd breakage, except i use a loader...=/ my computer means to much to me

**problem!!**

quikspy67 2003-11-16 08:39 PM

I would sell the game not break it, it costs money you know.

Sovereign 2003-11-16 08:41 PM

Not everyone is that cheap quikspy. Why would you wait for someone to buy it when you could destroy it right off the bat, besides he has a loader.

What is a loader for d2 anyways. I dont knwo to muich about computers.

Kuja 2003-11-16 08:44 PM

You can load d2 without cd by using it.

!King_Amazon! 2003-11-16 08:44 PM

Suicide is the best answer.

-Spector- 2003-11-16 08:44 PM

it makes it so i can play the diablo with out the cd, my friend has my cd...

Sovereign 2003-11-16 08:46 PM

ok so in that case, delte diablo2. Simple as that. Encode a virus into it if you must( if it can be done). Everytime u open it it crashes yoru comp or something. Thats the only way, to get rid of it. IM sorry man :(

-Spector- 2003-11-16 08:50 PM

briliant idea, if the virus fails, plan B- K_A has it down

Demosthenes 2003-11-16 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Spector-
I, hate diablo. It is my mosted hated game. i cant stand playing it, but its like a drug, im addicted to it. i hate it, i get so pissed over this game, that i break stuff and get really fuckin mad. but then 10 min later im playin it again. i want to murder the people who made this game, a nice slow death, with a pencil and a wad of tin foil. I cant stand playing this game and i wish to quit! die die die die dei deid ied eid eid ie died eid eid eid eid ie die die die died ie die diedi eid eid eid ied ied ie idei dei getting my anger out (tho it wont help:mad: ):DKGOJDJRJRIJHRTJHRTJHPOIRTJHPOITRJYRJPYIOJRTYJJH PUPOUPJHRJPRJPORITJRTNRJ;ERLKGOITRJHPTRPPGJTRJHTJT RTJORJ;RTJOIJTRJHRTJHTRJRTJTRJHTRJPOIRJRTJH;RTJMH; IOJ;OIRTJH;OIJP

http://130.89.160.183/jig/fora/godwtfusaid.jpg

and diablo2 has always been that addictive...lol

Sovereign 2003-11-16 09:03 PM

it was sybolism, symbolizing his extreme hatred and frustration for that game.....

Titusfied 2003-11-16 09:34 PM

I'm the same way sometimes. When I get that pissed though, I usually get off and take a break for a day or so.

Sovereign 2003-11-16 09:49 PM

But thats just his problem. He keeps on going back to it and he doesnt want to.