Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Starting to feel old? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19217)

EX-Mania 2003-07-03 11:40 PM

Starting to feel old?

For some reason now I'm starting to feel too old, i remember when i was young, atari was out i felt young n all everything was god.. then nintendo came out.. then super nintendo .. i was still pretty young.. then sega genesis n sega saturn all the way up to.. well playstation 3.. first ataris super crappy graphics existed n everyone thought it was top knotch technoligy but now we got super good 3d graphics everywhere n its all high tech, we've come a long way since those days... now that all this tech comes out it feels like we've been thrue hundreds of years!! advancing at an unbelievable rate!

Doesn't that make u feel old? everything is moving forward before ur life and there;s nothing there that u can do to stop it! nomater howmuch u try n howmuch u want it ur stuck in an endless forward voyage to the future.. nomater howmuch u want it n howmuch u force ur brain to believe that u will stay young forever ur still going forward, there's no way of willing urself out of it.. doesn't that make u think? what happens when ur 60 or so.. will u worry about everything? when ur going to die n does that scare u?

Life is an endless voyage to the future which is death, forward into death and technoligy, to tell u all the truth it isn't a comforthing thought that I'm just waiting out the time it takes so my h ealth runs low and i die, i don't even have 50 years to live.. or 40 even... for all of you younger people who are 15 ect.. you're already done around 1/5th of ur life.. all u hav enow is the time u lived timed by 5, what im trying to say is think of life and make the most out of it before u die because I'd rather die knowing i had an impact on things instead of just dieing like every other person in a personal hell of fear and sadness!

øøxXxøø 2003-07-03 11:48 PM

Id have to say everything outgrows stuff it's just the circle of life buddy and we gotta go throw alot of problems in are life. I wonder if their is life after death?

EX-Mania 2003-07-04 12:21 AM

If i ever find out if there is life after death I will be satisfied with dieing and getting old, when i have a totally in-belief dogma of eternal, even out of body non-suffering conciousness then i can live in peace but until then it's just fear of losing the only thing i have, my body

Arbitus 2003-07-04 12:47 AM

Latly I have been feeling a little older. Wit all the girls, and the thought of turning 15 in January, be driving next year. lol I know tyhis topics not bout me but....lol

Hades-Knight 2003-07-04 12:49 AM

does anyoen watch G4 channel? they show sometimes game shows from like the 70's and thye play in arcade there was one dude once that was like "Yeah I am the king of Pong" rofl

Arbitus 2003-07-04 12:49 AM

YEA! Thas my favorite channel, accually im watching it now.

øøxXxøø 2003-07-04 01:04 AM

ur feeling older with girls mabye u get laid this year arbitus lol / or find a hot chick

Arbitus 2003-07-04 01:10 AM

lol I have found many hot chikz, for detils AIM me at Arbitus391 lmao

øøxXxøø 2003-07-04 01:19 AM

cough son u will have to stand by me and see the girls say "FUCK HE HAS A NICE ASS" "I WONDER WHAT HIS PACKAGE IS LIKE" I just smile and show im 2 good for those bitches <-- mr`player

Arbitus 2003-07-04 01:23 AM

lmao, im not the best looking but girls say I have a good personality. Like I said AIM me for details lmao

Eddie_Perez 2003-07-04 01:41 AM

lol, u dirty dirty man. But hey, if you wanna stop growing, kill youself.

øøxXxøø 2003-07-04 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie_Perez
lol, u dirty dirty man. But hey, if you wanna stop growing, kill youself.

LoL Eddie ur a halarious guy :head:

Ganga 2003-07-04 02:52 AM

Life after death just BS, that people made up, because they scare of death.

øøxXxøø 2003-07-04 02:56 AM

if ur smart you would be scared 2 :P

Ganga 2003-07-04 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by øøxXxøø
if ur smart you would be scared 2 :P

Because I am not scare of death, I am dumb?....

Chruser 2003-07-04 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ganga

I believe that classifies you as "mentally unstable and capable of insane adrenaline-rush stunts"-kind of person.

Ganga 2003-07-04 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chruser
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ganga

I believe that classifies you as "mentally unstable and capable of insane adrenaline-rush stunts"-kind of person.

:haha: :haha: I am scare of death, but I am also scare my long life ahead of me, but then exicting at the same time.

Shining Knights 2003-07-04 03:51 AM

It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

øøxXxøø 2003-07-04 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinto Katana
There is no life after death, just like they don't tell people that everything we see is a reflection of light. Light is our color. We are nothing, just another animal, apart of the world. We walk around in the light/dark rotting, and knowing we will die. We create a God, The Lord, to ease our pain, but the fact is we will die, and that will be that.

Thanx for sharing that but no 1 has proof u just die so muhahaha!:o

EX-Mania 2003-07-04 10:03 AM

The fact is that you have no proof, people didn't create it to ease the pain but they created it because some people believed it.. I refuse to live in a world where i live and end up dieing without anything ahead of me, humans have been around for thousands even millions of years but all I have in life is around 100, maybe alot less maybe a bit more depending on how things go but some people believe they actually saw n talked to god.. if he exists then that might explain it.. and if not then the people were probably just hallucinating, in dreams or just have some other explenation... but they cant base a whole god on death in my oppinion..