Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   News and Events (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=334)
-   -   Woman Intentionally Microwaves Month Old Infant (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46627)

Draco2003 2008-08-28 07:34 PM

Woman Intentionally Microwaves Month Old Infant

Fucking disgusting...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080828/...deFKcLtpRH2ocA
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahoo! News
DAYTON, Ohio - A mother intentionally put her month-old daughter in a microwave oven and cooked the child to death after a fight with her boyfriend, a prosecutor told jurors Thursday.

Defendant China Arnold and her boyfriend had argued over whether he was the biological father, Assistant Montgomery County prosecutor Daniel Brandt said during closing arguments in the woman's retrial. The argument got so heated that Arnold bit her boyfriend's lip and he slapped her, Brandt said.

Arnold, 28, of Dayton, is accused of killing her infant daughter Paris Talley in 2005. She could face the death penalty if convicted of aggravated murder.

Brandt said Arnold told a cellmate she put the baby in the microwave and turned it on because she was worried her boyfriend would leave her if he found out the child wasn't his, Brandt said.

"She could have stopped it with one finger, but she didn't," Brandt said. "We know she used that microwave as the instrument of death."

Defense attorney Jon Paul Rion told the jury there was evidence that someone else was responsible.

He cited testimony from a boy who said he saw another boy walk into the kitchen of a nearby apartment with the baby, heard the microwave go on, and then later saw the burned baby in the microwave.

"He told a very believable story," Rion said.

Jurors deliberated for about four hours Thursday and were expected to resume deliberations Friday.

Judge John Kessler declared a mistrial in February after he privately heard the youngster's account. The boy, now 8, testified at the retrial Tuesday.

In rebuttal, however, the 8-year-old's mother testified Wednesday that they lived some distance away and they were not at Arnold's apartment complex when the baby died. Her former live-in boyfriend also testified that he was certain the boy was not at the location.

Jessifer 2008-08-28 07:36 PM

D:

Tuttifrutti 2008-08-28 07:36 PM

that's absolutely disgusting.. women like that shouldn't be allowed to have babies. i don't give a shit if you have mental problems or whatever, if you do, then you shouldn't be allowed to procreate, that's just my opinion. and i have a cousin who has asberger's and she shouldn't be allowed to ever have children, because mentally, she is a child.

Kazilla 2008-08-28 07:40 PM

lol and the most active women on our site are the 1st to respond. I didnt click the link, but i dont see a date. I heard a story like this a while back - its sad that things like this dont phase american's anymore. Im not sure what can. If you heard tomorrow on the news headlines, 17 dead after man goes insane and chops off everyones head where he began to fornicate the throat of each victim before removing his own head to see how it felt....

Would you be surprised?

Jessifer 2008-08-28 07:48 PM

If it happens I'll pretend I don't know who did it. And I'll send Tutti a gift basket.

Tuttifrutti 2008-08-28 07:53 PM

just so you know, jessifer, that took me forever to work out in my head and understand and kaz clapped when i finally did it. so thank you for the gift basket thought :D

Jessifer 2008-08-28 07:54 PM

That's okay, I have a sister who's that slow. I still love her, though.

quikspy67 2008-08-28 08:00 PM

I hope she gets the death penalty.

Wallow 2008-08-28 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quikspy67 (Post 648973)

The boy might just get charged. Hope he doesn't

Kazilla 2008-08-28 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quikspy67 (Post 648973)

in good ol america? please... she will get a slap on the wrist and be let go in 5 years

Wallow 2008-08-28 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazilla (Post 648988)
in good ol america? please... she will get a slap on the wrist and be let go in 5 years

Not if they take her to texas...

http://www.instructables.com/files/d...RYY.MEDIUM.jpg

D3V 2008-08-28 09:45 PM

http://www.designermark.biz/images/tool.gif

quikspy67 2008-08-28 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazilla (Post 648988)

5 years for murder your kidding me.

Kazilla 2008-08-28 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Article
Judge John Kessler declared a mistrial

Actually if it was, or still is declared a mistrial she gets away scot free. Praise the idiotic public system, stick the stupid bitch in a bigger microwave and fry her ass on high!

WetWired 2008-08-28 11:16 PM

No, a mistrial gets re-tried by judge or a different jury.

Kazilla 2008-08-29 06:52 AM

oh, yea? i always here of mistrials then thats the last i ever hear of said trial. well i still dont think she will get much people murder all the time and get 10 years, 12 years, the only reason she might get more is because she used a microwave instead of a gun or knife.

Willkillforfood 2008-08-29 08:07 AM

Life isn't even really life, unless it's life without parole, I believe.

Chruser 2008-08-29 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuttifrutti (Post 648959)
and i have a cousin who has asberger's and she shouldn't be allowed to ever have children, because mentally, she is a child.

Actually, people with Asperger syndrome have no general delay in language or cognitive development. Motor clumsiness and low levels of emotional response are common, but they are often highly intelligent.

It's possible your cousin has a more severe form of Autism, or another, unrelated disorder in addition to Asperger syndrome, but either way, Asperger syndrome should not be considered related to her symptom you stated.

Tuttifrutti 2008-08-29 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chruser (Post 649098)
Actually, people with Asperger syndrome have no general delay in language or cognitive development. Motor clumsiness and low levels of emotional response are common, but they are often highly intelligent.

It's possible your cousin has a more severe form of Autism, or another, unrelated disorder in addition to Asperger syndrome, but either way, Asperger syndrome should not be considered related to her symptom you stated.

lol she has a lot of mental problems, not just asperger's or whatever, i just remember my grandma told me she has it, along with some autism or something, bipolar runs in my family. she plays with dolls and throw temper tantrums, she's basically regressing. anyways, this is kind of off the topic of this thread lol ><

Jessifer 2008-08-29 11:00 AM

The threads you post in don't often seem to stay on topic anyway.