Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   D3V permanently banned (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45949)

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-08 06:34 PM

Oh and:

"[12:33] Colon: same here ill try adn get back on and if im banned just go bump that d3v banned thread.. just say the ban has no reason behind its legitimacy any more"

Here's D3v demonstrating his manipulative skills, as well as his bad grammar. He thinks he can say a few bad things about me, claim a few falsities, and then rally you to his cause.

D3v is illogical and irrational. The things he's claiming make no sense at all. How in the hell would I be preventing D3v being unbanned if Chruser thought D3v should be unbanned? I have no doubt that Chruser values my opinion quite a bit, but not so much that he would place my opinion above his own. If, for some reason, Chruser DID value my opinion more than his own, that is not my fault, but that isn't the case anyway.

Either way, I could find numerous occasions where Chruser has expressed that he does not think D3v should be unbanned. I even asked Chruser if D3v was telling the truth about Chruser saying that he would unban him but I'm preventing it, however unlikely it was. Chruser did not say any such thing. This logically means that D3v is making shit up to try to make me (or the staff in general) look like a bad guy, so that people will bitch about me (or the staff in general) and attempt to get D3v unbanned, like he's some sort of martyr or something.

I've done nothing to deserve being blamed for anything. I've only stated my opinion on the matter, as have many others. I'm not the only one who wanted D3v banned, by any means.

Wed-G 2008-07-08 08:51 PM

It seems like you care WAY too much about this.

If you feel that Chruser doesn't want D3V back, and are confident in his authority, leave it at that.

I feel like this is getting redundant.

He's gone, he most likely won't be back so it really isn't that important is it?

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-08 09:31 PM

I'm just trying to clear my name. I don't want people pinning shit on me that needs not be pinned there. D3v is spreading lies, and people are apparently believing them. Since they regard me, I think I have every right to dispute them.

quikspy67 2008-07-08 09:49 PM

Bull shit i bet.

WetWired 2008-07-09 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wed-G (Post 643859)
It seems like you care WAY too much about this.

He cares because he's the one being accused, of course.

Thanatos 2008-07-09 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 643863)
I'm just trying to clear my name. I don't want people pinning shit on me that needs not be pinned there. D3v is spreading lies, and people are apparently believing them. Since they regard me, I think I have every right to dispute them.

Okay, so you have nothing to do with it, right? So do you want D3V unbanned? And if you don't, why not? Is it because you guys bicker, because last time I checked, bickering isn't against the rules. The Flame Forum is there for a purpose; don't be childish and spread it in numerous threads. Direct it in a certain thread. Hell, we might as well even sticky a 'D3V vs. KA' thread.

All I'm saying is this ban is trivial since he didn't drive anybody away. MJ left for personal reasons and Grav left because posting on a forum is immature and he's somehow above that. You're the only person that was going to leave because of D3V. You guys just need to squash your harsh feelings for each other because you're both some of my favorite posters on this board. Learn to get along. You can't argue that D3V is a contributing member in one way or another. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that; yes he can be an enormous ass at times but I still think he's valued here.

Ultimately this is the staff's decision and there's really nothing I can do about it, I just thought I'd bring this up since he came to the chatbox yesterday and expressed that he wants to come back. I guess this is really the last post I'll make on the subject so it's up to you guys. Maybe we should have a poll?

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-09 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos (Post 643881)
Okay, so you have nothing to do with it, right? So do you want D3V unbanned? And if you don't, why not? Is it because you guys bicker, because last time I checked, bickering isn't against the rules. The Flame Forum is there for a purpose; don't be childish and spread it in numerous threads. Direct it in a certain thread. Hell, we might as well even sticky a 'D3V vs. KA' thread.

I have no more to do with it than any other staff member. No I do not want D3v unbanned. I feel that he is a threat to the stability of the community, and, while he's a great contributing member sometimes, other times he's a blatant troll set on starting shit with someone. I don't mind D3v when he's being a good member (meaning, not excessively flaming or trolling, not being a fairy princess.) D3v just doesn't know when to stop. People have left because of him, and people were on the verge of leaving because of him.

Quote:

All I'm saying is this ban is trivial since he didn't drive anybody away. MJ left for personal reasons and Grav left because posting on a forum is immature and he's somehow above that. You're the only person that was going to leave because of D3V. You guys just need to squash your harsh feelings for each other because you're both some of my favorite posters on this board. Learn to get along. You can't argue that D3V is a contributing member in one way or another. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that; yes he can be an enormous ass at times but I still think he's valued here.

I think I addressed most of this above, but there's a little bit to say here. I have, on more than one occasion, tried to settle things with D3v, even to the point of just saying "leave me alone and I'll leave you alone." D3v can't handle that. Even if you attempt to ignore him, he will take his trolling farther and farther in an attempt to piss you off.

I can find at least 5 times where I've said, either here on the forums or in conversation with other people, that I would much rather D3v straighten up than us have to ban him. Banning him was a last resort, because he was showing no signs of changing, and he had just ran MJordan off. Chruser himself gave D3v warnings that he completely disregarded.

For the most part, I don't want anyone to be banned, especially permanently. It's very counterproductive to trying to boost activity here on the forums.

Quote:

Ultimately this is the staff's decision and there's really nothing I can do about it, I just thought I'd bring this up since he came to the chatbox yesterday and expressed that he wants to come back. I guess this is really the last post I'll make on the subject so it's up to you guys. Maybe we should have a poll?

We've been talking a lot about this lately in the staff forum. D3v wrote a letter for Chruser to post there, and so far the consensus seems to be either "leave him banned" or "unban him but restrict how many posts he can make per day" or some nonsense. I'm not the only person saying "leave him banned," and now that he's spreading lies in an attempt to get more people to support him, I don't see myself leaving that group anytime soon.

Either way, you and everyone else are free to give your opinions, just the same as me.

Thanatos 2008-07-09 10:29 AM

How exactly did D3V run MJ off? And if he really did, why hasn't MJ come back since D3V's been banned for a while now? My understanding was he won't be back due to personal reasons. That has nothing to do with D3V.

WetWired 2008-07-09 10:51 AM

MJ left because D3V was harrassing him about the name change and posting his old name in every thread he posted in. Sure, you could call it personal reasons, since the name change was to hide from his GF, but it was D3V that forced him to leave.

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-09 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos (Post 643899)
How exactly did D3V run MJ off? And if he really did, why hasn't MJ come back since D3V's been banned for a while now? My understanding was he won't be back due to personal reasons. That has nothing to do with D3V.

Personal reasons caused by D3v's actions. From what I understand, D3v caused Mjordan to not be able to visit.

Thanatos 2008-07-09 11:32 AM

Umm, even though he changed his username, every single person still called him MJ. That's what we're accustomed to.

And okay, by your logic, MJ should be back right now since D3V has been gone for a while. Where is he?

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-09 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos (Post 643905)
Umm, even though he changed his username, every single person still called him MJ. That's what we're accustomed to.

And okay, by your logic, MJ should be back right now since D3V has been gone for a while. Where is he?

Not everyone went out of their way to make sure whoever visited Zelaron knew Desmethones was MJ.

MJ got into some sort of IRL shit because of it, and now cannot visit, supposedly.

Willkillforfood 2008-07-09 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 643909)
Not everyone went out of their way to make sure whoever visited Zelaron knew Desmethones was MJ.

MJ got into some sort of IRL shit because of it, and now cannot visit, supposedly.

MJ was actually debating started back again.

Chruser 2008-07-09 01:37 PM

Looks like my connection works again, for now.

I have previously stated that if the reasons behind D3V's ban will at some point go away, he will be unbanned. However, MJ/Demosthenes is still gone, Grav is still gone and D3V is still a troublemaker who distorts the truth:

"[12:21] Colon: chruser told me the other day that the ban had no reason to still be in tact, but it was that K_A doesn't want me to come back which is why I am not unbanned..."
  • There is still reason for D3V to be banned, as previously stated. I have not claimed otherwise.
  • The decision was ultimately mine. The past events and feuds taking place between K_A and D3V are irrelevant to my decision per se.

Thanatos 2008-07-09 01:57 PM

Well there we have it. Case closed.

Wallow 2008-07-09 05:58 PM

hehe, you posted two more times after your "last post" on this thread. I find that funny

Medieval Bob 2008-07-09 06:21 PM

Quote:

All I'm saying is this ban is trivial since he didn't drive anybody away.

Most of the reason I left was because of D3V

Thanatos 2008-07-10 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallow (Post 643944)
hehe, you posted two more times after your "last post" on this thread. I find that funny

Quiet you!

Hancock 2008-07-10 11:07 PM

More people fighting with each other isn't always a bad thing, it sparks creativity, per se?

D3V 2010-08-06 09:41 AM

I love you guys.