Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Most Embarrasing Moment? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24306)

-Spector- 2003-11-11 09:10 PM

Most Embarrasing Moment?

What is the most emarasing thing that has happened to you in public? (or private i guess ;)) Its late and ill post somthin that happened to me earlier....So lets hear some funny shtuff!

Mantralord 2003-11-11 10:18 PM

Well, privately, I couldn't cum all over this guy, so I was really embarrased so then I let him fuck me for a little...so then I fucked him a little more and I did cum. I win.

Jessifer 2003-11-12 11:53 AM

My dad, my sister and I were all traveling back home from my aunt and uncles house, where my sister and I spent some time with our cousins. I thought they were all acting a little strange while we were there. Anyway, out of the blue my dad says:

"Your aunt has got this crazy idea that you're bisexual. She said that Leslie told her you were."

I felt my eyes go incredibly wide, and I think my face got as red as Mantralord's digimon up there. Then my dad glanced at me and said:

"You're not, are you?"

And all I could say was:

"Err....maybe?"

And so he kinda paused, and then said:

"...Oh."

Yeah. I was a little embarrased right there. Thankfully my dad was okay with it. And so was my sister. But my aunt is a little prejudice bitch, I'll tell ya.

J_iceman 2003-11-12 11:59 AM

dam.....i wonder if your dad was prod of it or not

to make a long story short, mine was the time where i lost my g/f and i was the last person to find out...you tell your self how in the hell that happened, trust me, you dont want to know :-(

Thanatos 2003-11-12 01:33 PM

At first I thought Jessifer's post was by Quickspy and I kinda thought for a moment....

And mantralord, just shut up. :\

Jessifer 2003-11-12 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jizmo
At first I thought Jessifer's post was by Quickspy and I kinda thought for a moment....

And mantralord, just shut up. :\

Should I be insulted?

Something else that embarrasses me is whenever I have a crush on someone, I act like a bitch towards them. Dunno why either. After it happens I smack myself. :x

undeadzombieguy 2003-11-12 02:34 PM

-------------------

Grav 2003-11-12 03:26 PM

I was a racing a basketball down a hill and my pants started falling down so I grabbed them but tripped over myself and flew down the hill head first, landed at the bottom, and the basketball hit me in the head.

I won!

I've walked in on people having sex quite a few times. That's always annoying. I've got little smartass comments to make now when that happens.

Penny_Bags 2003-11-12 03:29 PM

You race basketballs? You do win.

OmniFalcon 2003-11-12 03:45 PM

I had that problem too, but I fell down a steep road hill. I was skating with my roller blades, tripped, and fell for like 12 seconds and I was bleeding. I cried and went home and it was a long skate back and I had to go to the hospital. Life's a bitch.

Kuja`s #1 2003-11-12 04:17 PM

When I cried during a wedding.

Jessifer 2003-11-12 05:27 PM

I walked in on my parents having sex once when I was really young. And then I walked in on my dad in the bathroom once. And then my dad walked into my bedroom while I was changing once a couple years ago. And so now everyone in my family knows to always knock first. Woo.

My brother mooned me. o.O Last week. I refused to look at his ass. So I stared at the computer.

My family is fucked up. I'm embarrassed of all of them.

Kuja`s #1 2003-11-12 06:44 PM

What style were your parents using?

Jessifer 2003-11-12 06:58 PM

Missionary.

It was kind of embarrassing when I fell off of a ladder this one time too. Nearly broke my knee. And my back. o.O

Kuja`s #1 2003-11-12 07:30 PM

Only Missionary? They should be doing Reverse Cowgirl.

I ran into a handicap pole once. I was just running and I ran into it. I was hi---I mean day dreaming.

-Spector- 2003-11-12 07:37 PM

OK, the embarrasing thing that happend to me was the dumbest thing i think ill ever see....

Ok, So this black dude starts shit with my friend, and im in the hall and i told hm to fight me right here. He looks at me, and then all of a sudden he takes his pants off and then took his shirt off and began swinging at me! i didnt know what to do! there was this black dude, in only his boxers, in teh middle of the hall trying to kill me.

Anyway, i swung and missed and he tripped me. So here is me, and this black kid, rolling on the ground , and he has only his boxers on. The teachers saw this, but stared when they saw only his boxers. Finally a nasty janitor broke us up, and i was bleeding from the mouth and he had a bloody noose.

Now, this is embarrasing cause (if the black man in boxers wasnt enough), while i was fighting, and rolling etc...my gf saw us, along with some of her hot friends, and iwas there, with a guy, on the ground while he was in boxers.....so embarrasing!

Later that day, i was told that the last 3 or 4 fights he got into, he always took off his clothes. bleh...sick kids!

Penny_Bags 2003-11-12 07:38 PM

[sarcastic]Wow dude, you are such a BADASS. You know sooo much about sex and drugs, and u get high, and... YOU ARE ONLY 16!!?!??! WOWWWW

Kuja`s #1 2003-11-12 07:40 PM

Stop spamming.

Penny_Bags 2003-11-12 07:41 PM

Wow dude, you are such a BADASS. You know sooo much about sex and drugs, and u get high, and... YOU ARE ONLY 16!!?!??! WOWWWW

Kuja`s #1 2003-11-12 07:43 PM

Stupid.

I once fell off the top of my house. I was dancing to show off to my girlfriend and I slipped. She dumped me.