Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Science and Art (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=344)
-   -   Bruce Almighty (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17746)

Doofus_AW 2003-05-28 04:10 PM

Bruce Almighty

Anyone seen it? If so is it good? I cant believe it knocked reloaded out of 1st place.

!King_Amazon! 2003-05-28 04:14 PM

I can, everyone I know wanted to see it. I forgot it came out, so I haven't seen it yet. Thanks for reminding me.

Silverjinx18 2003-05-28 04:25 PM

I did...it was great!! and the reason why it "knocked" matrix out of first is because Jim Carey hasn't made a movie like this in a long time...It was not as good as Liar Liar even though it was very similar...and made by the same ppl... In both he got special powers...and he learns a leason because of it...oh and Bob says JC is in both of the movies as well...out of all Jim Carey movies I give it a 8...but that's just me. The best part is when he first gets his powers and he makes love to his fiance...and when his fiance tries to wake him up at the beggining of the movie and he acts like a five year old...Jeniffer Aniston and Jim Carey have great chemistry together.

DaFrigginDoctah 2003-05-28 04:31 PM

Yeah I have this one, it is a great movie indeed! I am too exhausted to include a description or any reason why I think it was good... Maybe later tonight or tomorrow I'll edit this.

quikspy67 2003-05-28 04:34 PM

I want to see it so bad!

zagggon 2003-05-28 07:01 PM

it deserved to knock reloaded out of 1st place becuase reloaded was a total dissapointment

DaFrigginDoctah 2003-05-28 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zagggon
it deserved to knock reloaded out of 1st place becuase reloaded was a total dissapointment

... I can't believe I am about to say this... But I agree with Zagggon.
:vomits and returns:
Okay, Reloaded (and the first Matrix) can only please the eye... My soul and brain needed more than that though. Sure it had a couple complicated parts here and there, however anyone with a brain knows that isn't what I meant.

!King_Amazon! 2003-05-28 09:33 PM

All I gathered from the first matrix is that people were being turned into batteries in the future or some shit. That's when I walked away from my T.V. and thats why I didn't go see reloaded.

Mr.Lee 2003-05-29 04:29 AM

Sweden.. so slow... they showed it on Jay-Leno show though, and it looks cool. I think im going to see it.

Strider Fury 2003-05-29 03:32 PM

just beacause Jeniffer had bigger boobs in the movie doesnt makes it atuomaticlly better than reload. have all the excuses you people want.

Doofus_AW 2003-05-30 10:04 AM

I saw the Matrix for the first time before seeing reloaded and I gotta admit I was not sure what all the hype was about. Visually they were very pleasing but I have never heard so much plot filler mystic bullshit in a movie before. "Because it must be" lol how many times was that line in the damn movie? Anything with Annistons boobs in it has got to be worth a few bucks.

Jamesadin 2003-05-30 01:42 PM

It doesn't actually show them though, does it? Anyways, doesn't matter, I hope to see this movie very soon, after what you all are saying about it. :)

Silverjinx18 2003-05-30 01:49 PM

no you don't see boobs, but you do see a wild haired Jeniffer after Bruce is done giving her pleasure in the bathroom with only a point of his finger (lol not like that...) and then he like flips her on the bed...that was fucking funny!!!

Demosthenes 2003-05-31 01:05 AM

i dunno...i thought reloaded was pretty good. The plot is all there...the story line is pretty good...it's a little far-fetched yes but it was good. Graphically it was great, but it had a story to back it up. I have yet to see bruce almighty so i dont know if it did or didn't deserve 2 knock reloaded off 1st place but i think it'd have 2 be pretty damn good 2 be better than matrix.

l337_H4x0r 2003-06-02 08:47 PM

it was kinda funny

Eddie_Perez 2003-06-02 08:54 PM

Bruce was helarious!!! Especially the part when Bruce is messing up the anchor guy(forgot his name), I remember hearing the whole theatre bust out laughing....

Mantralord 2003-06-02 11:05 PM

Not to mention, you get to see Keanu Reeve's ass.

Doofus_AW 2003-06-03 01:20 PM

Finally saw it, pretty damn funny! There are some funny ass bloopers after the credits too.

tacoX 2003-06-03 01:22 PM

I heard its good, its allready out of the blackmarket nowadays... (not that I would know/own/have/sell it).

Eitherway, some people said it was funny, some people said it sucked.

Silverjinx18 2003-06-04 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantralord
Not to mention, you get to see Keanu Reeve's ass.

:noid: do you like the ass mantra...:cool: or just keanu reeve's??