Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   What's wrong with Grav? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41171)

Thanatos 2006-12-10 02:18 PM

What's wrong with Grav?

MJ posted a thread asking why Hotdog was banned and Grav responds with this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graviton Surge
Are you the fucking public avenger or something? Do you see a great social injustice? Mind your own business. It was a joint admin decision, and it is only for 2 days. He is capable of posting constructively, but seemingly refuses to do so very often. Maybe this will remind him that we don't need more morons. If you have further questions, PM someone instead of making threads about it.

He was just curious. Why are you making such a fuss about it? I don't think it was very deserving, but that's not my call.

Shade 2006-12-10 02:23 PM

He's fat.

KagomJack 2006-12-10 02:23 PM

holyshitshade.

In regards to the actual topic, I think he's stressed.

Grav 2006-12-10 02:59 PM

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/9...6090352jv2.jpg

Sovereign 2006-12-10 08:59 PM

Joint admin decisions require joint admin user notes next time~

Grav 2006-12-10 09:16 PM

No they don't~

Mantralord 2006-12-10 10:10 PM

by "joint admin decision" he means we got high and decided to ban someone at random

!King_Amazon! 2006-12-11 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos
MJ posted a thread asking why Hotdog was banned and Grav responds with this:

He was just curious. Why are you making such a fuss about it? I don't think it was very deserving, but that's not my call.

My guess would be he was probably really stressed at the moment or something, as it seems somewhat uncharacteristic of him.

Thanatos 2006-12-11 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mantralord
by "joint admin decision" he means we got high and decided to ban someone at random

No, but seriously, what did he do to get banned? I didn't see anything that broke the rules.. but hey, that's just me.

Grav 2006-12-11 08:16 AM

Mantra instituted "admin sass" an offense, and based on previous judicial rulings the prosecution's case held up.

!King_Amazon! 2006-12-11 08:24 AM

I don't care if the retard broke rules or not, he deserved it. I personally think it should have been like a month ban. He's either incredibly stupid or a troll.

MightyJoe 2006-12-11 12:01 PM

Agreed, the ban was a very good idea, whatever the reasoning behind it was.

Titusfied 2006-12-11 01:32 PM

I care.

Thanatos 2006-12-11 02:51 PM

Stop kidding yourself.

NonGayMan 2006-12-11 05:35 PM

Are you awares that I am angry right now?

Grav 2006-12-11 07:22 PM

So this guy busts into my dorm room, asking where my roommate is. He's not here, so this guy goes "he owes me a lot of money. A lot of fucking money, for a long fucking time." And he starts looking around for shit. He grabs my roommates laptop, and then says he's going to "take care of it for a while". Anyway, the guy stomps off, and then 10 seconds later I hear kung-fu punching noises in the hallway. Another 10 seconds later, my roommate comes in huffing with laptop in hand and says "whats up?" Some other goofy ass looking guy sticks his head in the door, grinning broadly, looking around as if to survey the emotional damage I have just endured. I just stare at him blankly.

And the funniest part of all this is that I didn't even really care that this guy was stealing my roommate's shit.

!King_Amazon! 2006-12-12 01:06 AM

Good story.

Slyvr 2006-12-14 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GravitonSurge
So this guy busts into my dorm room, asking where my roommate is. He's not here, so this guy goes "he owes me a lot of money. A lot of fucking money, for a long fucking time." And he starts looking around for shit. He grabs my roommates laptop, and then says he's going to "take care of it for a while". Anyway, the guy stomps off, and then 10 seconds later I hear kung-fu punching noises in the hallway. Another 10 seconds later, my roommate comes in huffing with laptop in hand and says "whats up?" Some other goofy ass looking guy sticks his head in the door, grinning broadly, looking around as if to survey the emotional damage I have just endured. I just stare at him blankly.

And the funniest part of all this is that I didn't even really care that this guy was stealing my roommate's shit.

Brilliant!

gruesomeBODY 2006-12-14 05:18 PM

haha thats awesome

Lenny 2006-12-15 10:03 AM

Thanatos was the God of war in an old society, wasn't he?

I'm sure I read that the other day...