Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Futures (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36236)

tokill.ace 2005-04-05 02:50 PM

Overpaid slacker would be pretty sweet.....

Grav 2005-04-05 03:03 PM

I'm going to invent the world's first ______ and make lots of phat lewt.

!King_Amazon! 2005-04-05 03:41 PM

It isn't possible according to the laws of physics. I'd like to see him make a machine with 100% efficiency. It isn't possible.

Adrenachrome 2005-04-05 04:55 PM

I'd like to be roofing...

Only not be on the roofs..

!King_Amazon! 2005-04-05 08:16 PM

I'd like to be chunneling.

Only not with a tube in my ass shitting into another man.

Lenny 2005-04-06 01:11 PM

Physics shmizzicks. Anything is possible. I bet you that in the future, when technology is far more advanced than it is now, someone will come up with a perpetual motion machine...or something very close to it that will keep going for hundreds of years...

I'd like to see anyone make one...even something close to it...

At the moment, the most efficient man-made thing is a transformer...if anyone can beat it...well...

!King_Amazon! 2005-04-06 04:12 PM

So you're telling me it's possible to walk through a door?

It is.

But it isn't possible to create a 100% efficient machine. It's a LAW of physics. Things don't just become laws. Einsteins theory of relativity is still just a theory.

EX-Mania 2005-04-06 06:17 PM

actually theyve already invented a few perpetual motion machines, one which uses the power of magnets to spin, one which uses magnets again to make more electricity than it takes to turn the machine and a giant ferris wheel that uses balls and pullies to make it turn forever...

!King_Amazon! 2005-04-06 06:21 PM

Really? Find more info about this then, because I'm suprised it isn't one of the most famous things ever since it defies a law of physics.

D3V 2005-04-06 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EX-Mania
actually theyve already invented a few perpetual motion machines, one which uses the power of magnets to spin, one which uses magnets again to make more electricity than it takes to turn the machine and a giant ferris wheel that uses balls and pullies to make it turn forever...

Yeah i've read about tons of them, and even seen a few plans to make them on the 'net. But what I'm wanting to do is combine electricity and magnets hopefully. I don't really want to discuss in detail anything that i've done but I have gotten a wheels working with magnets on each ends of them to spin constantly (using that magnet strips you can get frmo anywhere, and construction a ring around it with the opposite side magnet. Pretty neat, not near powerful enough to power anything though.

ANother possibility to look into is the earth's magnitational pull. Not really good @ physics or anything yet, but going to take it in college after I get a computer career going.

Lenny 2005-04-07 11:00 AM

The only problem with the Earth's magnetic pull thingy is that it reverses itself every long time or so...though if someone can harness it and make it do their work...well...

Whenever someone mentions perpetual motion machines etc. I always start thinking about using gears et.c to power dynamos which power gears to power more dynamos...:p...no way it would work but...that's what I always think about for some reason...

Water...could water be used in perpetual motion machines???