Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   mfin opinions! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39156)

CrEEpR 2006-04-16 07:46 PM

mfin opinions!

Well i have my lvl 89 sorc wearin ptopaz tal armor, ammy, belt. monarch spirit, occy, ptopaz shako, 42 travs, 24 nagel, ravenfrost, 30 chancies, 26 gheeds... any ideas for me?

and my merc is wearin cv insight, 30s gris 2 ptopaz and 1 pameth to use the cv insight.. and stealskull 40mf ne ideas for him?

so my total mf with merc is 555
ne1 have opinions on what i need to do?

SlickFic04 2006-04-20 07:55 AM

Do pindle, meph and andy runs. If you can't kill all of em with out problems then you need to fix something, thats my opinion.

tidus2005 2006-04-20 06:39 PM

yeah if you can't kill the bosses with that little mf. you have problems. I at one point in 1.10 was running andy, meph, and pindle with something like 850ish mf and only occasionally had problems getting to meph, a wrong teleport was costly. Over all tho what i learned from having that much mf is that it didnt actually help. I didnt find many more uniques and i was sacrificing killing speed. So with 500ish you should be able to kill them pretty fast.

I havent played in a long time, but depending on your build and the current currency you might add runs of that tower in act 1 where she always drops a rune, It was pretty random but i occasionally got a decent rune. That is if runes are the currency like they were with me.

Kaneda 2006-04-20 08:51 PM

I'd get 450ish mf on your sorc. Strip any mf gear from the merc, and make sure he has full res, and def and offense is nice for those pesky immunes. What kind of sorc are you?

tidus2005 2006-04-21 05:13 PM

I finally thought of the person's name in the black marsh. It is the countess. Man that was bothering me. lol

muff-knight 2006-04-29 06:43 PM

Just switch up between pindle , meph and andy and you will be fine.

Adrenachrome 2006-04-30 12:16 AM

I DONT LIKE MY MOTHERFUCKING OPTIONS!

/spam/sorry

CrEEpR 2006-04-30 10:29 PM

Well this is my setup.. i'm a lite sorc, chain lite maxed, light maxed, nova maxed, and charged bolt at about 19 now.. workin on maxin that out... i sometimes do have issues killin andy, meph havn't really tried pindle.. i'll give that a go!

ohh one more question what does standard of heros do?? i have one and it said required lvl 90 well i just got to 90 and i couldn't see a difference when i equiped.. ??

thanks 4 your guys info...

Boo~Hoo 2006-05-02 02:27 PM

it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

it drops when you beat uber trist

and ya, just do andy meph pindle and countess

Kaneda 2006-05-02 05:33 PM

Choas runs are pwnage imo, but for sorcs theyre a bitch cause IM = merc death.

Sovereign 2006-05-02 09:46 PM

HAMMERDIN
HAMMERDIN
HAMMERDIN

For th eprice of gearing a shitty sorc and a merc, you can get 9k hammers to own the shit out of chaos.

Adrenachrome 2006-05-02 09:54 PM

also, old member

PureRebel 2006-05-06 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo~Hoo
it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

i think it does.. i found that when i was using SOH with lvl 90 zon i found way more keys than i did w/o SOH.. and i tried it over and over again for about a week with and without SOH. and everytime i had SOH on i got more keys.

goatmaster 2006-05-09 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureRebel
i think it does.. i found that when i was using SOH with lvl 90 zon i found way more keys than i did w/o SOH.. and i tried it over and over again for about a week with and without SOH. and everytime i had SOH on i got more keys.

soh's? well i wear one or more in one of mf hammerdin but still don't work! i found shitty dropps from bosses even i can boast his mf to 986mf cuz of Pgheeds40%, chance guard, etc. (although i switch gear for other important things not just mfding.)
as for u talkin bout when u let u zon wear it and do key hunting hhmmm it does sound possitive to me too, cuz i did try what u said and do key hunting and i do have found more keys than not wearing the soh. i dunno thu i think the soh is only for helping getting keys and thats the only thing it can do, cuz as of for now no one knows what soh can really do.

when i do countess, summoner, and nihlatak i possitively found more than 1 keys in every 1 or other game in a 1hr runs. with soh in stash countess drops 2 terror keys, 2 hates from summoner, and another 2 hates from nihlatak. and the best time i killed nihlatak he droped 2 destruction keys, and now i got 4 mules full of key sets and rest of the mules are random kind of keys. I'm too lazy to arrange them cuz i have a lot of fun doing key hunting now than doing mf for bulls**t. much better that way too.

slaynish 2006-05-09 06:02 PM

I didnt read any of this. BUT here's my advice;; this is what i ran and kicked ass on.

Sorc- Had the 3 tals pieces, 5 7% mfscs and they had other mods too but only get them if theres other mods. Had a lidless and Occy i THINK but basically what i wanted to say was make your merc have fuckin like nasty ass armor like uhhh shit not levi but something like a eth balrog stone armor and a ebotd CD high ed and a .08 gaze, your merc will save ur ass, my merc did like 6k dmg or some shit it was crazy(act 5 merc sword holder ofcourse)

You only need aboot 375-500 mf really.

Sovereign 2006-05-09 06:21 PM

You can also solo MF pindle on a cold sorc as well.

My shitty tal wearing one had no problem.

CrEEpR 2006-05-10 10:30 PM

well i like the ideas.. but i'm just to damn poor for some of that shit... and it seems no one from zelaron plays useast ladder.. i've added all from the zelaron list and no one get's online from what i see.. i need some people to play with...

goatmaster 2006-05-11 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrEEpR
well i like the ideas.. but i'm just to damn poor for some of that shit... and it seems no one from zelaron plays useast ladder.. i've added all from the zelaron list and no one get's online from what i see.. i need some people to play with...

hey i do plya usest-ladder too! :nerd: :nerd:
but, not all the times though, because my sorc only have around 6 hundred damge and that pisses me off!. i need more gear to able to play longer than 1 hour, cuz now it's boring if my sorc can't survive in hell with the horrible damage. :cry: :cry:

i'll be glad if u can give me some useful items u don't need and use ne more, and i'll pay rush and questing time u need in return! :D

CrEEpR 2006-05-11 05:20 PM

i wouldn't mind helpin you out, but i'm poor.. lol i'm surprised i have the gear now that i have... and even then it's not so good.. sorry bro..

Sovereign 2006-05-11 09:22 PM

I'm online... sometimes... at 3 in the morning :p

And I don't even think tals gear is that expensive....

Start by mfing NM andy for an soj or some shit, so you can get a tals armor + other gear.

I don't know ladder trade values.