Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Proof that America is falling down the drain (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35885)

Lenny 2005-03-12 04:36 AM

You didn't answer my question idiot...which European countries???

----------

Talking about homeless people, there was a time when it was thought that all homeless people in England were Scottish...so a friend of mine took a trip up to Scotland to see if all their homeless people were English...they were, in fact, Scottiish...bit of a waste of a trip really...

Mantralord 2005-03-12 06:06 AM

Tell me zonalon, if you love all races then why is it that 90% of what you post are articles that put non-white races in a bad spotlight?

zonalon 2005-03-13 06:27 AM

If we're all created equal, then why does the majority in South Africa need Affirmitive Action?

zonalon 2005-03-13 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantralord
Tell me zonalon, if you love all races then why is it that 90% of what you post are articles that put non-white races in a bad spotlight?

I want each race to live seperately.

Raziel 2005-03-13 06:41 AM

Zon doesn't like it when his food touches on his plate, either!

I can seriously see him now...

Zonalon: Okay, mashed potatoes with gravy, turkey, green beans...and-!!! Gravy! Stop touching the green beans! I said stop!!! Okay, mister, you won't listen to reason? Into the gas shower with you! *chomp, chomp*

JRwakebord 2005-03-13 08:49 AM

Hahahaha all while holding his right arm straight out at a 110 degree angle.

KagomJack 2005-03-13 08:24 PM

ha ha ha! That was awesome, dude!

Mantralord 2005-03-13 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zonalon
I want each race to live seperately.

No shit, but you didn't answer my question. Though I'm sure you'll never answer it without some rhetoric because in reality you're just a bigot.

JRwakebord 2005-03-13 10:57 PM

Not just rhetoric, but copied and pasted rhetoric!

zonalon 2005-03-14 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantralord
No shit, but you didn't answer my question. Though I'm sure you'll never answer it without some rhetoric because in reality you're just a bigot.

I love all races so much that I make fun of them equally.

Mantralord 2005-03-14 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zonalon
I love all races so much that I make fun of them equally.

Then post some articles about white murderers or pedophiles.

KagomJack 2005-03-14 07:22 PM

No, Chapelle does a better job than you do. You don't even fuck with white people.

zonalon 2005-03-14 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KagomJack
No, Chapelle does a better job than you do. You don't even fuck with white people.

I don't like whiggers, spites, whews, whasians, and wheskimos. See I just made fun of white people.

KagomJack 2005-03-14 08:47 PM

...that's making fun of white people who act like a different ethnicity. You're not hitting the mark with the supposedly well-to-do waspies with big mansions and ignorance and racism.

zonalon 2005-03-14 08:49 PM

Quote:

...that's making fun of white people who act like a different ethnicity. You're not hitting the mark with the supposedly well-to-do waspies with big mansions and ignorance and racism.

That was obviously very hateful and racist of me. To make up for it, I'm going to create a nice multi-cultural, open-minded movie starring a white girl and a black guy (with Asian children of course) who fall in love!

KagomJack 2005-03-14 08:58 PM

Your sarcasm is a pathetic attempt at trying to be funny. Please, drop everything you're doing and slit your wrists like the good little boy you should be.

zonalon 2005-03-14 09:04 PM

Quote:

Your sarcasm is a pathetic attempt at trying to be funny. Please, drop everything you're doing and slit your wrists like the good little boy you should be.

That is like telling me to go burn in an oven, you anti-Semite.

JRwakebord 2005-03-14 11:25 PM

Remember: down the road, not across the street!

And no that was not an anti-semitic comment on his part. He told you to kill yourself because he hates you personally, not because of what your ethnicity may or may not be. He (and I) would still want you to die no matter where you were from, what color your skin was, or what god (if any) you worshipped.

KagomJack 2005-03-15 04:07 PM

You took the words right outta my mouth. Couldn't have put it any better!

zonalon 2005-03-15 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRwakebord
Remember: down the road, not across the street!

And no that was not an anti-semitic comment on his part. He told you to kill yourself because he hates you personally, not because of what your ethnicity may or may not be. He (and I) would still want you to die no matter where you were from, what color your skin was, or what god (if any) you worshipped.

It still doesn't matter. I'm a Jew (superior Saint of the world who never does any wrong). I'm a holocaust survivor.