Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   A Chinese Hostage Negotation (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41015)

Willkillforfood 2006-11-22 04:25 PM

A Chinese Hostage Negotation

http://braden.weblogger.com/2004/09/27

Discuss. =P

Tyrannicide 2006-11-22 08:04 PM

lol owned.

So much more time efficient...

That seems to be so wrong on so many levels, but yet I like it.

Sovereign 2006-11-23 01:23 AM

Those chinese.

Randuin, comment!

Willkillforfood 2006-11-23 02:04 AM

My bro found it on glocktalk's forums like a year ago and I figured I'd share it =P.

Lenny 2006-11-23 09:43 AM

It's a very 'to the point' way of dealing with things.

If you go in somewhere, guns blazing, you've got a better chance of taking the hostage-takers by surprise and stopping them.

Even better if you just go in with stun guns a-blazing as then it doesn't matter whether you hit hostage or hostage-taker, they're all stunned in the end and no-one is killed... yet.

hotdog 2006-11-26 07:15 PM

My favorite is the one where about 18 flashbangs 12 Chaffs, 14 concussion grenades and a swat team go in oh it was so nice living in PA.

But yeah I have been waiting for this to happen my entire life it isn't often that you see a man shot in the face during negotiations.

Lenny 2006-11-27 10:05 AM

Chaffs? :confused:

Are they like "Chavs" who really can't spell to save their lives from toffee?

WetWired 2006-11-27 10:50 AM

The only chaff that I know of is confetti that gets dispersed to prevent a missle lock on. I suppose you could put such a thing into a grenade, but I'm not sure why.

Lenny 2006-11-27 10:55 AM

Well when it explodes it could send the chaff out into a bigger area, maybe.

Atnas 2006-11-27 11:53 AM

Haha that's great.

WetWired 2006-11-27 12:29 PM

The question wasn't how a chaff grenade would work, the question is why you would need one in a small arms situation.

Lenny 2006-11-27 01:22 PM

Oh... OK.

Well, it would stop whichever government/army/freedom fighting movement from locking on a missile and blowing the hostage takers sky high.

hotdog 2006-12-04 12:05 AM

Chaff grenades prevent electronics from working for a short period of time and yes they used to use them. A chaff grenade prevents all thremographic and nightvision equipment to work so that no matter what the hostile uses he is blinded. Hell my favorite cop was Captain Grans he was so cool recently died of old age or some shit, but yeah he broke some guys neck with his bare hands it was caught on a video cam on the police car.

Now they just throw electric grenades in to stun people I can't wait till it becomes mass produced and widely used kinda like that new sweat gaurd.

Lenny 2006-12-04 01:02 AM

A stun grenade being compared to deodorant? That's something new...

Sweat patches getting you down? Open a stun grenade and let electricity take you down instead.

(WARNING: If you have a heart condition or are pregnant, please see your doctor before using this product).

hotdog 2006-12-05 01:50 PM

LMAO No the sweat gaurd firemen use it is a patch you put on your head and it really works to keep sweat out of their eyes during fires. Some lady made it on that american inventor show. However it was my team that made the tesla grenade MWAHAHAHA. SHOCK THERAPY WILL BE TAKEN TO NEW LEVELS!!! jk kidding about the mad scientist stuff, but it was our crowning achievement in the weapons division.

Lenny 2006-12-05 01:58 PM

How old are you? I've been assuming that you're 16. :p

You'll be about, what, 23? 24?

hotdog 2006-12-05 02:15 PM

Yeah I am 24 want to start something? HUH PUNK?! eheh jk I have bad humor in fact I believe it's called bubbly humor or something like that. And yes I am a nerd, a fit nerd. Yeah lied about most info on the registration cause some german guy is hacking my computer alot and he has been pin pointed in Dusseldorf, Germany which is why I want to move there...revenge is so awesome in my opinion...