Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo I & II (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   New Ladder? ToNite? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30702)

Joka69 2004-06-30 05:34 PM

New Ladder? ToNite?

Peeps is saying new ladder 2nite at 12 true?

i doubt it what u all think

blckshdwdragon 2004-06-30 06:01 PM

No one knows for sure i think it will happen around july 4 or so mayb, but thats just me

badboy 2004-06-30 06:23 PM

No, not tonight, not for probably a week or so.

Vollstrecker 2004-07-01 07:54 AM

They've been saying that EVERY night since the announcement.

Don't forget that, very likely, with a new ladder, will be a mass banning. I'm moving my Ladder gear tomorrow, personally. Why risk it? I've got nifty gear waiting, like Perfect UP'd Gores, Perfect UP'd Buriza, and 2x UP'd HoZ's. My V/T will be pwning harder then.

Bring it, Blizz. :haha:

Sovereign 2004-07-01 08:20 AM

Watch. Blizzard magically sees this and bans all of his accts, XD.. ::picks up phone > : ).::

celaron 2004-07-01 08:30 AM

remember to create NEW accs with NEW cd keys(or with cdkeys that are NOT in connection with any bot / hack program ;D )

i also tink, that the "reset" comes with a MASSBANNING and THAT will be the surprise of it all !!!!!!!!!

so long, i do NOT care, if all my stuff would be gone, because I will only play some new ladder, the old one will be boring and gay :rolleyes:
maybe i will be able to trade some ladder1 items against ladder2 things, that would be cool

however, i am on europe, and i think i'll stay there, if my friend stays there...

Sovereign 2004-07-01 08:37 AM

I called blizz and asked them about how they ban accts. According to the representative I talked to, it's based on an account basis. Not a cd key basis. Of course, those dirtbags could be lying.

Vollstrecker 2004-07-01 09:29 AM

I'm covered both ways. It's all good.

When this shit ends, I will pwn even harder! ^_^

tony_thegreat 2004-07-01 12:11 PM

honestly i don't think anyone should think about it to much cause how many times they said shit like that for .10 patch i think they my even take another year i duuno but it will be a surpize when they really start everything over i don't think its soon bnet acts slow on alot of things :(

tokill.ace 2004-07-01 01:19 PM

heh shit i ran my bot on my main account and then on a seperate account and then on all my mule account ah fuck SUCK MY BALLS BLIZZARD ><

HandOfHeaven 2004-07-01 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blckshdwdragon
No one knows for sure i think it will happen around july 4 or so mayb, but thats just me

I think you might be correct in saying this. They tend to give 'presents' at holidays, like maybe the new patch? XD Just a retarded theory.

Otherwise, just keep checking battle.net.

insanity_420 2004-07-01 05:38 PM

well i just looked at blizzard and it says the new ladder starts today at 12:00 that was probably what they were talking about. They also prolly forgot to read and realize its for warcraft =)