Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Are you Racist? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27793)

D3V 2004-03-13 01:11 PM

Are you Racist?

I know everybody here is a nigga ho so I figured I'd make this thread.

Now, when I ask if you are racist, I'm not just talking about Not liking Blacks, Or Mexicans, spicks, wetbacks, middle-easterns, Well are you racist yes or no?

I myself Do NOT like Mexicans. I can't stand mexicans because of their illegal immigration into this country where they come to exploit their government and take advantage of any help that we may have given them.

I don't like niggers (when I say niggers, I mean the BLACKS that act annoying, are stupid, smoke tons of weed, and have no education what so ever.) I don't like the niggers because they have no respect for any person or anything. Watch a rap video, the degration of women is quite vulgar and thats just one of the reasons.

I have no problems with Asians, i've got a few asian friends..

Middle-easterns come in all shapes , sizes, and planes. I have no real reason to like / dislike them beacuse they haven't really done anything wrong to me. I mean, they flew some fucking planes into a building, and where were the World Trade Centers at? In downtown newyork, where all of the annoying ass puerto ricans, mexicans, and brown skinned mothers fuckers who deserved to die and rot in hell.

Sovereign 2004-03-13 01:23 PM

The way some african americans can talk annoys me....but i really have nothing against them due to racial difference.

Grav 2004-03-13 01:25 PM

I don't have any problem with afro americans.

badboy 2004-03-13 01:29 PM

I don't hate any race I just hate black people who think ignorance is cool, or mexicans who can't fight for themselves so they get a bunch of their low life friends with no futures to help them "win".

Jessifer 2004-03-13 01:46 PM

I try to judge individuals by their personalities, rather than their skin color or nationality. So...no. I'm not, or at least I try not to be. :-T

DaFrigginDoctah 2004-03-13 02:18 PM

I enjoyed not seeing any posts from you in a while. :(

All good things do come to an end.

Chruser 2004-03-13 02:20 PM

I've found myself avoiding people I consider to be idiots. Other than that, I don't discriminate anyone. Different ethnicities won't matter at all, it's just a matter of biological adaption.

Grav 2004-03-13 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chruser
I've found myself avoiding people I consider to be idiots.

You say that as if that's a bad thing.

Jamesadin 2004-03-13 02:38 PM

I hate rap music videos. Get some creativity... After the 3498754'th music video that sounds exactly the same as the last, and has chicks in bikinis dancing around them, and money flying, I am starting to get severly annoyed. And I don't even have the channel. :p

King Kai 3 2004-03-13 03:03 PM

Race means nothing to me. Personality does. Race simply implies a certain culture. Other then that it means nothing.

Quote:

I myself Do NOT like Mexicans. I can't stand mexicans because of their illegal immigration into this country where they come to exploit their government and take advantage of any help that we may have given them.
You hate them because they immigrated AFTER your family did? A little hypocritical if you ask me. Exploit what? Look at the jobs they have. You don't see Mexicans on Wall Street unless they're cleaning trash or cooking. They do the jobs that you don't want. I mean you can get a better job then that right? So what's the problem?

Quote:

when I say niggers, I mean the BLACKS that act annoying, are stupid, smoke tons of weed, and have no education what so ever
What about WHITE people that act annoying, are stupid, smoke tons of weed, and have no education what so ever? They're ok? Oh. Also, if they have no education shouldn't we be blaming Bush for not giving their schools money to function properly and not the victim forced into the situation.

Quote:

I just hate black people who think ignorance is cool, or mexicans who can't fight for themselves so they get a bunch of their low life friends with no futures to help them "win".
I personally know numerous white people in both those situations. So, uh, why is it blacks and mexicans that you single out?

platnum 2004-03-13 03:25 PM

I am not racist. I hate french people, does that make me racist?

King Kai 3 2004-03-13 03:28 PM

holy shit dude hahahah that was so funny hahahaha wow so amazingly funny.

Penny_Bags 2004-03-13 10:53 PM

Not really... sorta bland.

Raziel 2004-03-13 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
Are you racist?

No, but you most certainly are.

kaos 2004-03-13 10:59 PM

Eh...don't forget about the Wiggers!

Thanatos 2004-03-14 06:09 AM

That's what I was thinking. What about the Wiggers who act 10x worst then most black gangsters. Do you have them? By your logic, you should because of the way they act.

Acer 2004-03-14 08:09 AM

I hate niggers in the way you say it. A nigger can be black, white, blue, green, aqua or w/e. A nigger ias a type of person and I can't stand them. This isnt racism tho

I am not racist

DaFrigginDoctah 2004-03-14 09:42 AM

This is only the tenth thread about this, with the same exact posts.

Shining Knights 2004-03-14 10:46 AM

It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Demosthenes 2004-03-14 11:05 AM

I don't judge people on their race. I judge the individual. I hate blacks, whites, Mexicans, Asians, and many other people, while there are other people of the very same race I am close friends with. Judging on race accomplishes nothing.