Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   D2 Marketplace (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Some Ideas to show proof! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15215)

zethilone 2003-02-21 04:32 PM

Some Ideas to show proof!

topic! How do i show proof about dupeing with out giveing it away!

zethilone 2003-02-21 04:36 PM

Any 1 more thing! Mantra u cant just dupe. It is not like magic! and all dupes take awhile...

Pooka 2003-02-21 05:54 PM

lol....

slaynish 2003-02-21 07:34 PM

Ok my friend, you may know how to dupe but im going to shit myself becuase you didnt accept mah offer...

allanonx 2003-02-21 08:04 PM

no double posting

HaPpIdUdE 2003-02-21 08:54 PM

well, what realm u in? if so in the same realm as some1 esle on this site(or fourm), then have them give u a item, thendo the method, wait for it to dupe,(if it takes like a week then forget it) then show him the item, but the item(s) ur gonna let him dupe shouldn't be ones he already has or something... use something like Kalhim's Awe

Mantralord 2003-02-21 09:47 PM

Quote:

Any 1 more thing! Mantra u cant just dupe. It is not like magic! and all dupes take awhile...
Not all dupes, a "fast dupe" would be considered something that works 100%, without lag. Kinda like the matrix, wp, and Fake items dupe.

Non-fast dupes would be: the gold dupe, the maintenance dupe, this guy's dupe.

-Bryan- 2003-02-21 09:57 PM

to prove it just get someone to personalize an item and the dupe it and show them 2 of the items.

zethilone 2003-02-21 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mantralord

Not all dupes, a "fast dupe" would be considered something that works 100%, without lag. Kinda like the matrix, wp, and Fake items dupe.

Non-fast dupes would be: the gold dupe, the maintenance dupe, this guy's dupe.

Sry mantr but Blizz isnt that stupid anymore...We all duped back then. But only sojs. Now we dupe godlys!

zethilone 2003-02-21 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaynish
Ok my friend, you may know how to dupe but im going to shit myself becuase you didnt accept mah offer...

**UR a LIAR** I have met u in games and ur always a total asshole. Go buy a Kitty...

Anime-Otaku 2003-02-22 01:49 AM

zeth how bout u take a shako or somethin crapy ah hell it dont matter take hmm like con ring and dupe it 20-30 times take screen and post. i mean common u make all this publicity and u have no shred of evidence to prove anything? kind of suspicious ... just want to see if its actually not a gay thing that gets ur acc. fuxed. also on a totaly off note, not to be rude or anything like that ;) zeth is it me or is it any1 who crosses ur sides and says something against u, you suddenly go off and start callin um noobs...?

slaynish 2003-02-22 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zethilone
Quote:

Originally Posted by slaynish

**UR a LIAR** I have met u in games and ur always a total asshole. Go buy a Kitty...

What the hell man i woulldnt have been mean if ur friends wouldnt have dissed me, but they did it not me, so thats the reason why i got pissy, and u started calling me names and it didnt make me appreciate it...

I dont know what your fucking problem is...

HaPpIdUdE 2003-02-22 01:16 PM

dude... when u piss some1 off, then of course their gonna start goin nutz in the some wat... i for 1 know so cuz... ppl used to make fun of me alot, so i kicked their @$$e$(no need to cuss), and plus ur friends had no right to insult slaynish in anyway... i think u owe him an apologie zethilone...

Eddie_Perez 2003-02-22 11:50 PM

Yes, hug and be friends...

HaPpIdUdE 2003-02-23 12:02 AM

hug...? no offense but thats kinda gay...

Pyro 2003-02-23 12:04 AM

GROUP HUG!!!

HaPpIdUdE 2003-02-23 12:05 AM

lol.. come on dude... the hug is optional... but the apolgie is neccesary...

(my spelling still sucks!!!)

Ganga 2003-02-23 12:23 AM

zeth dupe a personlie item, that's wut ppl been saying, and you try to inongr their post.... for some reason.Dupe 4 of the same personlie items post the pic then wahla, that pove u can dupe.

HaPpIdUdE 2003-02-23 12:28 AM

well, he may have a point, but it cant be something like quark, type_newsorc, etc... something unusual, but perform it with some1 in the forum...

zethilone 2003-02-23 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ganga
zeth dupe a personlie item, that's wut ppl been saying, and you try to inongr their post.... for some reason.Dupe 4 of the same personlie items post the pic then wahla, that pove u can dupe.

Good idea