Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Science and Art (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=344)
-   -   The Butterfly Effect (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26642)

KagomJack 2004-01-11 08:32 PM

The Butterfly Effect

How many of you have seen the previews for it and how many of you are going to see it? I think it looks pretty cool.

Sovereign 2004-01-11 11:25 PM

Based on its previews it looks interesting. I might see it. Not sure yet :-\

Titusfied 2004-01-11 11:28 PM

I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan, but this one actually does have my attention. I probably will see it.

Doofus_AW 2004-01-12 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titusfied
I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan, but this one actually does have my attention. I might see it.

Same

zagggon 2004-01-13 07:01 PM

Quote:

I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan,

I liked that part of what you said I did not like the second part. Ashton is a faggfuckingprickopportunist.

KagomJack 2004-01-13 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zagggon
Quote:

I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan,

I liked that part of what you said I did not like the second part. Ashton is a faggfuckingprickopportunist.

I do not like Ashton, but this movie has picked up my interest. I like the entire idea of the movie and I think it's going to be very good.

EX-Mania 2004-01-14 04:34 PM

ditto.. ashton kutcher isnt bad but the only reason i think it'd be weird to see the movie is because he seems toomuch like a comedy actor instead of a serious film actor

RoboticSilence 2004-01-14 05:06 PM

Quote:

I've never been an Ashton Kutcher fan, but this one actually does have my attention. I probably will see it.

Same.

KagomJack 2004-01-14 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EX-Mania
ditto.. ashton kutcher isnt bad but the only reason i think it'd be weird to see the movie is because he seems toomuch like a comedy actor instead of a serious film actor

you would think that, but, I think he might just prove he can do serious films.

D3V 2004-01-14 09:34 PM

Yeah, I agree with you guys. But just look at Jim Carey before he did The Truman Show. All of his movies were funny goofy ass off the wall laughfests, but when his serious movie hit us in the face we weren't ready for it, and it was great.

KagomJack 2004-01-16 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
Yeah, I agree with you guys. But just look at Jim Carey before he did The Truman Show. All of his movies were funny goofy ass off the wall laughfests, but when his serious movie hit us in the face we weren't ready for it, and it was great.

good point :)

But I saw some more commercials for it, it just keeps looking better for some reason :nerd:

RoboticSilence 2004-01-16 01:26 PM

Jim Carrey was also good if you've seen The Majestic.

KagomJack 2004-01-16 11:30 PM

Yes, and Ashton may be the next Jim Carrey in terms of comedy to drama person.

Penny_Bags 2004-01-18 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EX-Mania

Couldn't have said it better myself. When I saw the previews I was laughing so hard thinking of "Dude Where's My Car" and "That 70's Show", that I couldn't even concentrate on the serious aspects of the movie... but I will probably go see it, as I piss away most of my cash on seeing nearly every movie that comes out (however, I do need to save up for my royal blue el camino).

KagomJack 2004-01-18 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny_Bags
Couldn't have said it better myself. When I saw the previews I was laughing so hard thinking of "Dude Where's My Car" and "That 70's Show", that I couldn't even concentrate on the serious aspects of the movie... but I will probably go see it, as I piss away most of my cash on seeing nearly every movie that comes out (however, I do need to save up for my royal blue el camino).

well, I just read the entire 27 chapter book in 7 hours (mwa ha ha!) and I think that it is going to be a very good movie. The ending is extremely cool ;)

Rurouni Storm 2004-01-22 06:54 PM

Hmm, should be good.

zeal311 2004-01-27 11:02 PM

Bump

Has anyone seen it yet? Likes? Dislikes?

Acer 2004-01-27 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V

He also did The Majestic(spellcheck)... that was a great movie

I like Ashton Kutcher, he isnt at talented as the greats... Jim Carey, Chris Farley, Jack Black and such... but I think he might get there someday

badboy 2004-01-31 02:24 PM

I heard the movie sucks by alot of people, and Jack Black is a good actor but not one of the greatest.

Medieval Bob 2004-01-31 09:22 PM

It's a really, really good movie. Tell those people that you heard it sucks from that I called them idiots.

Oh, and KJ, is the movie the same as the book? (if you've seen it by now that is)