Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   America the pitiful (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47165)

D3V 2008-10-10 01:33 PM

America the pitiful

BORKED
BORKED

America the beautiful. America the free. America which was founded on the right to have a free mind and believe what you want to be. Where did our morals go? Where did our founding father go wrong? This country has always been on a good path, good moral opinions. When exactly did our country become filled with ignorant, small-minded individuals? This is pathetic to watch. It almost pains me to watch. These people legitimately cannot answer any questions.

I don't see how anybody can proud to be ignorant.

Maybe I am missing a peice of the puzzle.

I am proud to be a free-thinker. I do not wish to be associated with these fuck-up's that we call our fellow citizens. They are a disgrace.

jamer123 2008-10-10 01:35 PM

you know when we became what we are is when the mexicans and the muslims started imigrating to america

D3V 2008-10-10 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamer123 (Post 656273)
you know when we became what we are is when the mexicans and the muslims started imigrating to america

We have had mexican-americans for years now. We have just as many Irish immigrating into this country as we do Hispanic americans. And Muslims? We've had muslims in our country for YEARS! We've never had a problem with them until 9/11 when the racist predjustice came out towards them in massive numbers.

Sorry Jamer, but you are wrong. You need to actually keep educating yourself on what is actually happening in the world around you. All muslims are not bad, they are a very, very large religion. Are are the Christians, Jews, etc. If you base an entire culture/religion off of what a handful of their members do, then you are being just as ignorant.

Kazilla 2008-10-10 01:50 PM

First of all you have to put yourselves in their shoes, they are excersising every piece of their freedom of speech. I garuntee you there is another forum out there with this exact thread except it is at a rally for Obama and people are asking why why why. Your bias towards the republican party is clouding your judgement.. imo

^ that is not to say I don't think america is full of ignorant people.

D3V 2008-10-10 01:53 PM

BORKED

What the FUCK. Jesus tap dancing christ on a fucking goddamn burning cross. This is horrible.

Tyrannicide 2008-10-10 05:13 PM

Holy fuck lol, that is sad.

Jessifer 2008-10-11 09:32 AM

I am not a crook.

Lenny 2008-10-11 07:23 PM

Hahaha! Ignorance is a fantastic thing. :p That's almost as good as the Australian program in which they asked Americans in the streets questions about Geography and History!

The first one is scary. I haven't watched the second yet.

Xenn 2008-10-14 11:47 PM

Hah, I've seen worse. Some of those people weren't too radical. The guy talking about how Obama was a Communist because of his dad had a legit (though incorrect) point. And I liked the guy at the end who said he knew Palin because of her beauty competition.

D3V 2008-10-15 06:38 AM

These guys crack me up, and you're right they aren't too radical, just don't know what they're talking about. Which seems to be a common trend on both sides of the aisle.

Thanatos 2008-10-15 08:55 AM

The camera guy went about this the wrong way. He came off as a jackass.

Hayduke 2008-10-15 03:26 PM

It's no random act that America is slowly becoming dumber and more obese as the decades go by. People who cannot think for themselves do not cause revolutions much less reform anything. People who cannot walk down to the mail box surely cannot pose a threat to the leftist secretly running this country behind smoke and mirrors. They have their soldiers to defend and attack at will they don't need the masses to be in shape and of sound mind. Keep them addicted to their prescriptions, keep them on the televisions, make them believe that all disease is incurable. Keep us afraid of the terrorists, of the economy collapsing. Please protect us big brother. We will give up our rights, we'll vote for who you want (out of the two candidates you give us), We'll put fucking computer chips in our arms! Just make life easy, so I don't have to think about anything but my selfless serving singular task job.

FatIonSurged 2008-10-15 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos (Post 656753)
The camera guy went about this the wrong way. He came off as a jackass.

/signed

I'm embarrassed to vote for the same candidate as this guy.

Grav 2008-10-16 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayduke (Post 656795)
It's no random act that America is slowly becoming dumber and more obese as the decades go by. People who cannot think for themselves do not cause revolutions much less reform anything. People who cannot walk down to the mail box surely cannot pose a threat to the leftist secretly running this country behind smoke and mirrors. They have their soldiers to defend and attack at will they don't need the masses to be in shape and of sound mind. Keep them addicted to their prescriptions, keep them on the televisions, make them believe that all disease is incurable. Keep us afraid of the terrorists, of the economy collapsing. Please protect us big brother. We will give up our rights, we'll vote for who you want (out of the two candidates you give us), We'll put fucking computer chips in our arms! Just make life easy, so I don't have to think about anything but my selfless serving singular task job.

Oh Hay Duke. Have you been on Zelaron before?

Hayduke 2008-10-16 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grаν¡tоnЅurgе (Post 656840)
Oh Hay Duke. Have you been on Zelaron before?

Fuck you Grav. Why don't you collect some more data for your corporate masters so they can figure out how to manipulate the individuals too. Zelaron and similar sites are a perfect place to collect data that cannot be obtained by regular measures already implemented in our standard society.

D3V, if you want to get right down to it man, none of this even matters. You should know that civilization is not and can never be sustainable.

Grav 2008-10-16 11:07 AM

Don't worry; we're data mining you right now.

D3V 2008-10-16 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayduke (Post 656848)
Fuck you Grav. Why don't you collect some more data for your corporate masters so they can figure out how to manipulate the individuals too. Zelaron and similar sites are a perfect place to collect data that cannot be obtained by regular measures already implemented in our standard society.

D3V, if you want to get right down to it man, none of this even matters. You should know that civilization is not and can never be sustainable.

Yeah man, I can agree with you. I think it's time to revolt.