Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Gaming (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Mortal Kombat (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17771)

Kuja`s #1 2003-05-29 07:28 PM

Mortal Kombat

I loved the old MKs for GENESIS. I played MK2,3 and Trillogy. I loved the fatalities. Some of the friendships were funny. What was your personal favorite fatality, brutality, animality, babiality, friendship and anything I might have forgotten. I have one for all.

fatality MK3 Subzero's freezing and then snapping the guy's body
brutality ALL
animality lu kang's
babiality Katana
friendship Shiva's

!King_Amazon! 2003-05-29 08:00 PM

Fatality-MK1 when scorpion took off his mask and torched the guy.
Brutality-Jade's
Animality-Sub-zero's bear thingy
babality-None, they were all the same
Friendship-Johnny Cage's where he gave them a signed photo of himself or whatever.

Kuja`s #1 2003-05-29 08:09 PM

Sub zero didn't do that. Sub zero has ice power. Scorpion is the one who does that. Just look at the name. SUB ZERO as in below freezing.

!King_Amazon! 2003-05-29 08:16 PM

Argh, it was a typo. I don't think sub zero was in MK1 anyway.

Kuja`s #1 2003-05-29 08:39 PM

He was but it was the old Sub Zero. I didn't like that one.

zagggon 2003-06-03 12:49 PM

that game was soooo fun

quikspy67 2003-06-03 05:02 PM

Yeah too bad i didn't figure out all the fatalities.

Kuja`s #1 2003-06-14 03:46 PM

I wish I had. I've looked on the web and I can't find a site with any of them. To old, I guess.

uncapped 2003-06-15 08:25 AM

I have them printed out somewhere. If i ever find them in my cabinet of printed out game shit, I'll let you know.

Kuja`s #1 2003-06-15 06:59 PM

Thanks Uncapped. Those fatalities looked so sweet.

J_iceman 2003-07-03 03:57 PM

dude talking about mortal kombat!!!!! !&*^%$^&!$(^&!
i dont even know how to start, for one thing if there was an expert in mk1 or mk2 that would have to be me!! back in those days i was the one everyone wanted to beat, with only one quarter i beat people who spent about 10 bucks and that was like 20 people, the only reason i lost was because i needed a drink, people even PAYED me to play them, i knew all the stuff, everything, thats the reason i loved mortal kombat 2, that was the best, look at the fatalities, that was the reason why the news start saying games were to graffic, look at baraka's fatality very brutal, long and right when he goes down you here that sharp cymble clash and that made you look good, sub zero's ice granade, tight ass (and sun zero isnt actually below zero it is actually CLOSE to zero but not quite, look at SUB heading, SUBstitute; not the real teacher but is a teacher,...well im actually out right now), anyways, even kung loas fatalify with him slicing the opponet in half with his hat, and hearing the bones craking as the body neals down and slices open, dam i gots to say, is the most graffic thing i've seen, the sound is the best in the arcade, the snes is the closest to it, i tried to play it in genises and in saga saturn and its just not the same, all fatalities are the best in mk2
mk2 is probably one of the best fighting games ever, you even get to do stage fatalities...when he falls over the bridge and crakes his head, dam that a cool sight when you see him falling and hit the floor, i remember when i did that to someone he got REALY mad and had to play me, and play me untill he lost all his money, what you can also do is turn to sang tsung and turn to sub-zero frease that foo and keep on freazing him with the super freaze and then say to everyone "which fatality should i do" and wait till you turn back and do what thay say usually ice granade and too be continued..................... (my boss is calling me)

Mr.Lee 2003-07-03 04:30 PM

I prefer "Killer Instint" , SNES.

J_iceman 2003-07-03 04:35 PM

..........continued

or stage fatalities, learning all moves are like then best thing, but knowing the moves and using then are different things, same as street fighter, seeing what your opponent is doing and reacting to it knowing id you did something good or not, and as for the arcade there was actually a mk2 arcade for 3oo bucks !!! just when it went 3D it got harder, i even memorized the mk3 brutalities, the best one i think (i also knew most of the codes to do them all) was sub zero's, i memorized every dam code ever and now.........i forgot more than half of them, so mk2 fatalities that were good was sub's ice granade and super freaze, kung loa's slice with hat, (his friendship was also nice; took a rabbit out of his hat) BARAKA'S stab to the chest and slides to his hands, reptiles head eating, `sang tsungs morph to kintaro and socks the foo and half his body goes across the screen, jax's arm rip and kitana's kiss off death tight ass, in mk3, so many fatalities, i can't even name them all. but i still say mk2 is better game play, i miss those days and when i go home todsy i will be playing the emulated version of the snes in my computer, i hope i get the emulaor for the dreamcast to play

øøxXxøø 2003-07-03 05:22 PM

J_iceman takes his MK to seriously id have to say the 1 level where scorpian (Grappel) comes out and grabs them then a upper cut as high as the screen then fall in the spikes is the best move in the game.

!King_Amazon! 2003-07-03 10:31 PM

Iceman, do you know how to use paragraphs? They help.

J_iceman 2003-07-11 09:39 AM

well aactually if you use paragraphs you tend to take up more space