Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   "Anarchy" (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13318)

mybrainhatesyou 2003-01-14 04:31 PM

"Anarchy"

You know whats severely annoying all these "anarchists" that are around that dont know the true meaning of anarchy most people think that it is total chaos where everybody kills each other but thats not the real princepal of it i know it can never work because some people are just to stupid to realize the oppourtunity that it would be. Anarchy is lack of government like most people say but it has nothing to do with chaos its more of a peaceful thing true anarchy is everyone getting along and working together so that a government is not needed and it would be good thing if people wouldnt be idiots and constantly kill people... there would be no money and no laws. The government has the stupidest things illegalized like weed im not a pot head but its still pretty stupid that it is illegal since it was made from the earth. im actually just starting to ramble on now so im gonna stop now

Jamesadin 2003-01-14 05:09 PM

Is there a whole brigade of Conspiricy people coming to the forums now?

Anyways, anarchicts annoy the hell out of me too. But I learn to live with them.

mybrainhatesyou 2003-01-14 05:13 PM

i like conspiracies so i came here lol that and i saw this forum on my friends comp and decided i wanted to join

Demosthenes 2003-01-14 05:55 PM

the concept of anrachy would never work due to the simple reason that not all people are good.

JohnnyTAE 2003-01-14 08:27 PM

Anarchy= No Welfare, Social Security, Protection, etc.

Jamesadin 2003-01-14 09:04 PM

Dont forget death, thats a big part..

R@t-_-FiNkZ 2003-01-14 09:47 PM

anarchy, i think it's a bunch of bullshit, if i agreed with it, i think i would also believe in the kkk. but i don't

-Spector- 2003-01-20 08:48 AM

some anarchists just get "confused" lol and say the wrong stuff

Randuin 2003-01-20 08:53 AM

arnarchy ownz0rz no king man or bitches like bush

MiNi_MaX 2003-01-20 09:12 AM

Anarchy's conpect is good until you apply it to the reality. Anarchy can't be apply in today society, people philosophy are too self-fish based. People are always trying to make advantage over others like Capitalism's conpect: Make money at all cost. Capitalism suck bad compared to anarchy. We are too far from anarchy goal too apply it. It's a good philosophy but some peoples are making it a bad face and society fear it.

Randuin 2003-01-20 09:14 AM

well let's go back to 999999999 BC there would be anarchy even if you didn't want it... =\

Tai 2003-01-29 05:55 PM

Anarchy and communism are both good in theory, but can easily go terribly wrong - its like trying to balance something on your nose. Anarchy would probably be quite wonderful in a small enclosed environment. Such as a space colony, which is most likely where humans will be living 50-100 years from now.

InvaderJon 2003-02-05 07:57 PM

arent you guys talking about utopia? i thought anarchy WAS chaos and a means of making people look cool.

RoboticSilence 2003-02-11 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai
Anarchy and communism are both good in theory, but can easily go terribly wrong - its like trying to balance something on your nose. Anarchy would probably be quite wonderful in a small enclosed environment. Such as a space colony, which is most likely where humans will be living 50-100 years from now.

In my opinion, pure communism is the ideal form of government. But with communism, anyone who doesn't agree or who thinks one thing is unfair can completely destroy the structure of the society... it is almost impossible to maintain this type of society. The American Indians had a sort of anarchist society.. they didn't have one who ruled over them... the chief was just to keep the peace.. they had a money system that was unregulated and you could trade anything as long as it had use. If only we could go back to these types of "government" I'm sure we'd be a lot better off.

Demosthenes 2003-02-11 05:42 PM

In theory communism is a great idea...but in practice it doesn't work

Adrenachrome 2003-02-11 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjordan2nd

Communism is a great idea, But it wont work with human nature, as you said...

Total anarchy will never work.. ever, for the simple fact that the world is too crowded.

''Randuin well let's go back to 999999999 BC there would be anarchy even if you didn't want it... =\ ''

Government wasn't nessicary. But there was order.

Grav 2003-02-11 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenachrome
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjordan2nd

Communism is a great idea, But it wont work with human nature, as you said...

Total anarchy will never work.. ever, for the simple fact that the world is too crowded.

''Randuin well let's go back to 999999999 BC there would be anarchy even if you didn't want it... =\ ''

Government wasn't nessicary. But there was order.

Government wouldn't be *necessary if people didn't hate hatred, greed, and spite. However, we have all of these things. And more.