Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Futures (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36236)

EX-Mania 2005-04-03 03:01 PM

Futures

Whoa, I think I'm due for my 1nce in every 6 months post!

Well, I'm starting a business shortly; hopefully getting 2 million from the government (shh, yes.. it has happened before and it can to me too) I worked on this business plan for about 4-5 months sofar and I see it as a success... hopefully the government does too.. so this brings me to the curious question of: What do you want to do as a career? (and if you already have one, go ahead and tell us what it is :O)

Well, for me.. I plan on being rich... I won't settle for anything lower than rich, even though everybody has tried to bog me down... i wont stop... im a business MACHINE!

Lenny 2005-04-03 03:04 PM

Good luck with the business...what is it??

I want to do something in computers, chemistry or history...maybe combine the three...:p...the one I want to do above all others is something with computers...programming etc...

HandOfHeaven 2005-04-03 03:07 PM

I want to be making more than your average American, be able to have some luxuries, and have a nice retirement. I am looking into Accountancy and Business. Hopefully that will suit me.

EX-Mania 2005-04-03 03:11 PM

oh the business, a drive in theatre!

JRwakebord 2005-04-03 03:21 PM

Run a Fortune500 Company.

Jamesadin 2005-04-03 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRwakebord
Run a Fortune500 Company.

And PLEASE take over Donald Trump's empire while your at it.. he ruined what The Apprentice was.

Sovereign 2005-04-03 03:45 PM

I'ma be an engineer. Other then that, I have no idea what the future holds.

!King_Amazon! 2005-04-03 04:29 PM

I want to be able to afford to travel when I'm older, and I'd like to do something computer or video gaming related. Lately I've been leaning toward joining a branch of the Army but it just seems like such a bitch since I don't care for this country much anymore. But it's a sure thing if I do I'm not going to be unsuccessful at life, I'll at least be guaranteed somewhere to live and something to eat and something to do, and get trained to do something. I haven't done much research on this though.

Thanatos 2005-04-03 06:16 PM

I really have no clue on what the future holds for me. I'm majoring in business at college next year and I'll just build off of that.

Dr. Geekstar 2005-04-03 06:30 PM

I'll probably get very angry at teachers and get myself kicked of school.
And after... wait... it's 2.33 am here... going to bed.

Penny_Bags 2005-04-03 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovereign
I'ma be an engineer. Other then that, I have no idea what the future holds.

I'd put money on a lot of lonely nights at home.

Sovereign 2005-04-03 07:07 PM

Thanks a lot .....

D3V 2005-04-03 09:52 PM

I'm going to get all of my degrees as soon as I get out of college and am going into business with a good friend of mine. We plan on opening a computer cafe down here and we've already checked out a big list of opportunities where we can rent out the buildings, We have a person that works at bestbuy that can hook us up with anything we might need, and my uncle is a manager at Office Depot. We are just trying to get our hands on a business loan, but after that we want to expand into an on-site computer company, and eventually open another store where we will help companies set-up their own computer systems in their businesses and keep them running. (Way into the future).

So basically I want to be my own boss.

!King_Amazon! 2005-04-03 10:00 PM

I thought you had ideas for perfect machines or something? An unlimited amount of power or something like that. Perpetual motion device or something.

undeadzombieguy 2005-04-04 01:40 AM

Right now I'm at my first year of college studying digital communication, which I dont really like. I might quit and do something different, altough I have absolutely no idea what that might be. I lack any kind of motivation, because I dont really care if I become rich or not, as long as I can buy food and get a place to live where the weathers nice, I'm fine. For those who've seen the big Lebowsky, I'm like the dude...

-=Rico-GP=- 2005-04-04 03:46 AM

Welcome back Ex.

I'll probobly do something in Data Communications. Either that, or a sales engineer.

D3V 2005-04-04 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
I thought you had ideas for perfect machines or something? An unlimited amount of power or something like that. Perpetual motion device or something.

Of course, but that isn't very realistic. I haven't really messed with them much as of lately, but I am studying alot more in my spare time, just reading as much as I can about everything. I thought that I had gotten close with a prototype I was going to patent, but no luck and no wasted money/time on a patent.

But for my future, as like most, I am uncertain of what may become of myself.

platnum 2005-04-04 04:33 PM

I'm going to live im my moms basement and play WoW.

D3V 2005-04-04 07:33 PM

Actually that sounds like the best idea of them all....sov, I mean platnum.

Lenny 2005-04-05 11:54 AM

You have ideas for Perpetual Motion Machines?? Really??? Do any of them work??

Silly me...if they did work then you'd be either a billionaire or dead...