Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   To D3V (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44849)

Demosthenes 2008-03-07 08:20 AM

To D3V

You've won me over.

After reading up a fair amount, I am a wholehearted Obama supporter.

Clinton is now my #2.

D3V 2008-03-07 08:36 AM

I knew you'd come to the dark side eventually. After the countless negative attacks, empty-headed rhetoric and dangerously stupid attacks that at any time Obama could easily, and swiftly take shots about the Clinton's past,etc Obama has been my favorite for a long time now. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the country catches on.

Thanatos 2008-03-07 08:36 AM

We've got MJ on our side now. Oh snapz. It's over.

D3V 2008-03-07 08:40 AM

I need you guys here at work, it's like 50 against 1. We have all Mitt Romney/Rush Limbaugh fans here and they still haven't realized that Mitt dropped out like 2 months ago, sheesh.

I hope Obama can keep his lead, and I really do NOT want them to count the votes in Michigan and here in Florida because like the rest of Obama supporters (the fucking educated crowd) we didn't vote because we knew they weren't going to count for any delegates. And NOW, clinton has been fighting to get her retarded senior citizens vote to count, and it looks as if they may actually be going fourth with it. This really sucks, a re-vote would be okay in my opinion, but counting the votes already cast when the impression was that they weren't going to count in the first place just isn't playing fair, I sense some bullshit coming from the Clinton campaign.

!King_Amazon! 2008-03-07 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mjordan2nd
You've won me over.

Clinton is now my #2.

I thought you were an Obama supporter already. Hillary is just horrible. The only real thing she had going for her was the science stuff but it's not worth having that hag in office.

-Spector- 2008-03-07 02:50 PM

I wish there was a better selection of candidates. I know anything is better than Bush but I'm not sure this country is ready for a black president yet.

!King_Amazon! 2008-03-07 03:00 PM

On the contrary, I think our country is very ready for a black president. What exactly makes you feel otherwise, and when DO you think we would be ready for a black president?

Back in North Carolina, I went to school that was ~75-80% black. The "mood", especially around election time in 2004, was one of apathy. The black kids couldn't care less about the election, because it was one white guy or another. They also felt like they could never in a million years do anything more than get a minimum wage job and sell drugs to get by, or play a sport and be very good at it.

I think having a black president will inspire the young black population to achieve better things than they currently think they are capable of achieving.

Demosthenes 2008-03-07 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
I thought you were an Obama supporter already. Hillary is just horrible. The only real thing she had going for her was the science stuff but it's not worth having that hag in office.

Really, I feel as though policy-wise Hilary and Obama aren't so dissimilar.

Atnas 2008-03-07 03:09 PM

They're all too fucking similar.

I support none of them.

Really, is this the best all of America can come up with? Out of everyone, these people are running for president?

!King_Amazon! 2008-03-07 03:09 PM

No, not policy wise, but conduct wise they are. Hillary is into dirty politics, and Obama is into letting her do her dirty politics and responding in a cool and collective manner that makes her look like the hag she is.

Also, her forced health insurance is fucking retarded.

Mantralord 2008-03-07 03:17 PM

d3v has won ME over! :love:

D3V 2008-03-10 06:42 AM

Quote:

Also, her forced health insurance is fucking retarded.
Completely the truth, anybody who vouchces for that Republican OR Democrat is just ignorant and fucking retarded. Obama has the greatest suggestions and outlook on everything.

D3V 2008-05-20 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mjordan2nd
You've won me over.

Clinton is now my #2.

<3

MJ

Willkillforfood 2008-05-20 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mantralord

That's the best part of this thread.

D3V 2008-05-20 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mantralord

Wow I never even noticed this before, backoff damn you mantra. Hey on a serious note, do you live near or around the Palatka/St Auggie area... Or are you really from WPB?

Mantralord 2008-05-22 08:13 PM

im from miami, but i live in royal palm beach right now

Willkillforfood 2008-05-23 05:58 AM

I swear to God ..."Palm" needs to be excluded from a few of these places. How original.

Mantralord 2008-05-24 02:43 AM

what about beach

D3V 2008-05-25 02:49 AM

What the FUCK, MJ Changed his name?

!King_Amazon! 2008-05-25 09:18 AM

Nope, that's just the new guy.