Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Smoking, childcare, and ruining one's relationship with a threesome (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42177)

klo 2007-04-13 03:20 PM

Smoking, childcare, and ruining one's relationship with a threesome

Strange?

I smoked "regularly" for a while...quit for obvious reasons. But if i had the money i would def. love to get everything done for an evening and have myself a bowl....but not gonna happen. I'm not against it because i've done it and functioned normally....but I think that some people (MY BROTHER....) can't handle it.

Before I started smoking, I would freak out when kaneda would. or @ least when i found out about it. lol.

Jessifer 2007-04-13 03:35 PM

You dissapoint me.

klo 2007-04-13 03:39 PM

why? because i used to be a pot head?

klo 2007-04-13 03:43 PM

Right, and before i got pgt, i smoked at least 3 times a day. Now i smoke RARELY if it comes to me and everything i need to worry about is taken care of. (babys asleep, house is clean, its a friday or saturday night)

Jessifer 2007-04-13 03:49 PM

You shouldn't smoke pot around children period, imo. Even if they're in the other room.

klo 2007-04-13 03:52 PM

If she's in her room asleep and I'm on the patio and kanedas home or w.e. I don't think there's a problem with it. I mean, if i were doing it i the house that would be different, because it would be messing with her air quality. Also when she's with my mom and I'm out or w.e (not like its happened more than twice since she's been born) I dont think there's a problem

klo 2007-04-13 03:54 PM

When I've smoked/drank since, afterward I'll pump and disgard that milk. Herbs do make your milk not as productive also. Good thing I'm poor.

Grav 2007-04-13 03:55 PM

It's not something that 'pumping' will solve... ugh.

klo 2007-04-13 03:57 PM

From what I've read you shouldn't nurse or give them milk that's been pumped until after 2 hours of smoking....and longer than that if drinking.

Jessifer 2007-04-13 03:57 PM

I pray you have your child taken by social services. For the childs sake, of course.

klo 2007-04-13 03:59 PM

that's bullshit. like i said, maybe twice since ive had her. And child services is the worst thing that can happen to children!!

Jessifer 2007-04-13 04:03 PM

That depends entirely on the enviroment the child lives in.

As Grav said. No pot. No alcohol. Period.

KagomJack 2007-04-13 04:22 PM

I'm with Grav and Jessifer here.

!King_Amazon! 2007-04-13 04:39 PM

As I've told klo in private, I don't think there's a problem with her smoking pot as long as the baby is with someone else. If the baby is under her care, she should not be under the influence of any sort of drugs at all, because if something were to happen and the baby had to go to the hospital, klo could lose her baby, and in that situation she probably should.

As for nursing while drinking/smoking, there's not enough evidence to prove either side is right, so it's best just to not risk it. It's not worth putting your baby's health in danger just to have a little fun. Wait until you're done nursing and then have fun, it's juts not worth it unless you know for sure somehow that it won't harm the baby, and as far as I know there's nothing to prove that.

Shining Knights 2007-04-13 05:09 PM

It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Demosthenes 2007-04-13 06:23 PM

I'm with Jess here. Getting high on your own is fine, but no smoking around the baby.

Vollstrecker 2007-04-13 06:46 PM

So, who got banned and made this all confusing to anyone attempting to scroll through threads?

Lenny 2007-04-13 06:47 PM

I split it from the thread for judges for the marijuana debate, if that helps?

Vollstrecker 2007-04-13 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny
I split it from the thread for judges for the marijuana debate, if that helps?

I see.

Willkillforfood 2007-04-13 10:21 PM

Once you're a mom, imo, you should give all that shit up. You're not just living your life for you anymore. You're living your life for your child(ren) too. If it 's something you need to maintain your sanity, then sure, but otherwise if you are to tell them not to then you are a hypocrite (that's assuming you wouldn't want your child to smoke pot also).