Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Should Kazilla be banned? (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46562)

Wed-G 2008-08-21 10:14 PM

Should Kazilla be banned?

All this guy does is troll and I'm sure people would back me up if I called him a detriment to Zelaron.

Kazilla 2008-08-21 10:17 PM

seeing as i have been forwarned of the bad i have done on the forums. and have kept my flames to the flame forum sence my warnings i havent done anything wrong but annoy you 5 people throughout my posts that lack your 'level' of intelligence.

Wedge(my)Grammer into your thread - Wed-G
The Lets do what He is Doing Trio - Jamer123, HandofHeaven, Slim
and finally
Fanboy - Thanatos // Promoting d3v's return sence the beginning of his ban

If i get banned it would be for obserd reasons that wouldnt make sence. You 5 have a personal vendetta against me that can easily be fixed through the block button. I havent searched any of you out untill it had been initiated by anyone 1 of you. So please do comment.

(btw wedge, you forgot your poll)

Wed-G 2008-08-21 10:19 PM

Did I? Oh wait.

No, I didn't check the top, dumbass.

HandOfHeaven 2008-08-21 10:19 PM

It's not a personal vendetta. You add nothing but stupidity to this forum, making them regress.

By the way, don't spam this thread.

Kazilla 2008-08-21 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wed-G (Post 647725)
Did I? Oh wait.

No, I didn't check the top, dumbass.

Nice edit - btw HoH my post pertained to this thread, yours is yet another chance at flaming me. Yet again....

HandOfHeaven 2008-08-21 10:23 PM

My post was completely thread related. You must be blind and your hands figured out how to type on the keyboard.

Kazilla 2008-08-21 10:24 PM

hoh you have already started the spam for this thread... there is no reason for the continual post for either of us - before you can make accusations about someone not knowing the fuck they are doing you 1st must understand how to not troll.

Wed-G 2008-08-21 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazilla (Post 647727)
Nice edit - btw HoH my post pertained to this thread, yours is yet another chance at flaming me. Yet again....

Edit, yeah. Cause you can totally add a poll to a thread after it's created.

You can't, fucktard.

The poll was there.

Kazilla 2008-08-21 10:30 PM

i agree it was yep - because i know i saw it when i posted yea - i mean totally it was there. Completely agree. Wedge you are right - finally.

Wed-G 2008-08-21 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazilla (Post 647731)
i agree it was yep - because i know i saw it when i posted yea - i mean totally it was there. Completely agree. Wedge you are right - finally.

Alright, dude. Check it out.

You make a thread, activate the poll feature, post thread and then it asks what options for the poll you want and you set it up. Have you ever posted a poll?

Nevermind. Suck a dick.

WetWired 2008-08-21 10:50 PM

It's impossible for anyone but an admin to add a poll to a thread. I didn't add one to this thread. It's been here the whole time.