Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=183)
-   -   Serious Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42594)

Hades-Knight 2007-06-17 04:42 PM

Serious Discussion

If a gypsy throws a baby at you to catch, such that it would tie up your hands and so that you may be robbed, is it acceptable to dodge the baby and let it fall?

Discuss

slaynish 2007-06-17 06:08 PM

It depends, do you have to clean it up?

This kinda relates to abortion. :D

I'm pro choice, mainly because I'm not responsible enough to have a child at 15. That's just why i'm not having sex until' I think i could possibly start to think about dealing with the consequences.

Jessifer 2007-06-18 10:09 AM

I'd catch the baby.

Thanatos 2007-06-18 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaynish

I'm pro choice, mainly because I'm not responsible enough to have a child at 15. That's just why i'm not having sex.. I just can't get laid right now. It's fuckin impossible!

Fixed.

Penny_Bags 2007-06-18 10:25 AM

Quote:

I'm pro choice, mainly because I'm not responsible enough to have a child at 15. That's just why i'm not having sex until' I think i could possibly start to think about dealing with the consequences.

Are you fucking stupid, dude?

This has nothing to do with abortion. I think I'm gonna vomit the stupid off of me.

symnzXx 2007-06-19 12:05 PM

ONTOPIC: dodge baby and get out of there before I get raped.

OFFTOPIC:
Quote:

am i the only one who wants to hit this kid right now?:confused:

Willkillforfood 2007-06-19 12:11 PM

A fate much worse than hitting will be bestowed on Slaynish. He much visit Mantra's house dressed like a trick-or-treater.

D3V 2007-06-19 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkillforfood
A fate much worse than hitting will be bestowed on Slaynish. He much visit Mantra's house dressed like a trick-or-treater.

\

LMFAO

klo 2007-06-19 03:48 PM

catch baby, put baby down, kick someones ass. ?

!King_Amazon! 2007-06-19 03:49 PM

Catch the baby.

Seriously, how could you choose anything else?

Get robbed, or let a baby die?

You get robbed, big deal, unless you're carrying every single bit of everything that you own, you'll live.

D3V 2007-06-19 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Catch the baby.

Seriously, how could you choose anything else?

Get robbed, or let a baby die?

You get robbed, big deal, unless you're carrying every single bit of everything that you own, you'll live.

Yeah, even though the scenario isn't very likely, ever, you'd still have to catch the damn baby, unless you happened to be standing ontop of one of those tempurpedic beds that are like floating on air, which is almost as likely as this scenario itself, but still. Put the baby safely aside then whip out your ninja sword, of course. :P

slaynish 2007-06-19 09:24 PM

No, honestly.

That's how I saw it, like a 2 part question. If you have a child that you dont suspect, while having other important things going on in life, the child would take precedent over whatever else is going on. It would rob you of what you had going, of what 'could have been'. But, right, I am pretty retarded for seeing it that way.

Anyways, Catch the baby.(After some serious thought.. it's the only way)

And, Symnzx, I'm going to spread your asscheeks so wide you'll be shitting pancakes for the rest of your life.

Penny_Bags 2007-06-20 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hades-Knight
If a gypsy throws a baby at you to catch, such that it would tie up your hands and so that you may be robbed, is it acceptable to dodge the baby and let it fall?

Discuss

In all seriousness, nobody has yet to pinpoint the precise course of action that should be taken in this situation.

Any rational human being would catch the baby by its ankles, swing it downwards using its inertia to bring it around in a cone shaped cleaving motion, dazing the surrounding gypsies. After everyone is off their guard, all it would take to achieve victory is simply kicking the leader gypsy in the groin so that he bends over-- enabling you to finish it off with a jackknife powerbomb.

!King_Amazon! 2007-06-20 10:17 AM

I just thought that part was obvious, so I left that out.

Penny_Bags 2007-06-20 10:46 AM

rofl... good show!

Jessifer 2007-06-20 11:37 AM

Haha!

...I feel dirty for laughing at that. :( Oh well.

slaynish 2007-06-20 11:43 AM

Lmao.

Jackknife powerbomb.