Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Thinspiration? ( long post / blabbing ) (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40149)

Decayed Voodoo 2006-07-29 09:48 PM

Thinspiration? ( long post / blabbing )

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/ar...17115309990001

yeah, this has been on my mind for a really really long time. what the hell is up with this anorexic/skinny as hell stuff? it's pissing me off because there are so many pretty girls that are perfectly fine they are. just like how i when i was walking in fucking target, these two chicks who were in their teens were just all.. " oh yeah, i want to be like nicole richie. she's so beautiful. i might try to be anorexic ". i glanced at the girl who said that and she was pretty the way she is.

i'll admit, i used to be into the 'thinspiration' shit two years ago [im 15 now] before it even became a HUGE FAD/TREND in hollywood with the celebs. i became bulimic when i was 13 in the beginning of 8th grade cause i was fat ):. i went on a crazy-ass-HI I TOTALLY HATE MYSELF SO IM GONNA BARF marathon [starting sept 04] for like .. 8 months. i lost 25 lbs atleast within the first 3 months, but not to mention, one of my tooth was corroding and my hair got thin and fell out. i was happy that i lost 25 lbs cause i wasnt fat anymore, but it was so not worth having your hair fall off. after 8th grade ended, i started hearing about all this crazy LINDSAY LOHAN DROPPED 40 POUNDS, NICOLE RICHIE FITS INTO LITTLE KIDS CLOTHES NOW!, KELLY OSBOURNE NOT FAT ANYMORE, ANGELINA JOLIE'S ARMS ARE FUCKING SKINNY- i realized that BONES= DISGUSTING, and that id never want to be like them at all, and that im happy with my body (kinda).

most of the celebs that are bone-thin now were pretty/okay when they had MEAT ON THEMSELVES. i think that lindsay lohan was cute when she had curves in the "mean girls" movie, i think that kelly osbourne was cute when she was not fat nor skinny, yadda yaddaaa. but not hollywood is about fitting into size 00 jeans, size XXS shirts, little kid clothes, whatever.

i personally think that curves= cute and that bones=no-no.

what does everyone think of this anorexic/thispiration bullshit? do you guys prefer bone-thin, skinny, or curvey?

and..

" Research shows 80 percent of 10-year-olds are afraid of being fat... "

WTF. whatever. fuck this.

Willkillforfood 2006-07-30 11:21 AM

I took vitamins when losing weight or my hair could have =P. I lost 105 lbs in 3-4 months.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-07-30 11:47 AM

wtf ): im short. like 4'11" since fucking 7th grade. as;klassafkl;asf;lksaf. GGRR.

Atnas 2006-07-31 08:04 AM

I'm scared of women who look like they need to eat me to stay alive. Curves. All the way.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-07-31 09:43 AM

hahahhaha imagine those skinny girls sucking la-la like they were hungry. OUCHHHHH!

Ganga 2006-08-02 09:02 AM

Well, your body is for guys to look at, and I am sorry, we like skinny girls. Diet doesn't necessary means starve yourself till death, just eat healthy and go out and exercise godam it.

“Research shows 80 percent of 10-year-olds are afraid of being fat..."
B/c 80% of them is fat already.

I gained like 20 pound last year when I stopped going to gym b/c I got lazy like everyone else. I got to tell you, these excess fats make me feel so uncomfortable physically. I am running 2 miles every other day now, and it feels great.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-02 03:01 PM

we= you. personally skinny size 0 pants-girls are kind of gross.

i didnt say that diet meant starvation and shit.

Lenny 2006-08-02 03:10 PM

Girls are nice if they're slender. Not like a beanpole, but slender as in they have flesh on them so that you can't see bones that you're not supposed to see. Too much flesh, and girls lose their appeal.

Willkillforfood 2006-08-02 03:27 PM

Yeaa, some girls can pull off being a little meatier and still being hot but they're few and far between.

Atnas 2006-08-02 06:55 PM

What about that thing they found fused to the couch on that show?

I mean woman who had been sitting on a sofa in nip and tuck.(Damn, She was FAT! Her skin cells blended into the cloth fibers! Fiction...But that thing was huge!)

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-03 11:02 PM

LIKE ME! jk ):

OR AM I?

Willkillforfood 2006-08-04 03:19 AM

I've losttt ...10 lbs. in the past couple weeks I believe. Things are fitting me tons better =P.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-04 09:01 AM

my thighs are chunky. ):

Atnas 2006-08-04 02:32 PM

Who Losered you? Don't tell me it was Sov...

KagomJack 2006-08-04 03:34 PM

I lost weight through a diet center. It worked well, considering I lost 30 pounds. I've lost more by doing warehouse work and avoiding sweets.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-04 03:49 PM

...fat.. camp? lol ):

i dont like sweets very much. the only thing that are close to sweets that i like= CUTE JAPANESE JUNK FOOD!!!!

talentedhamster 2006-08-04 05:55 PM

omg!!! do you guys have any idea how horrible it is for a girl to read all of this? I mean yea, i thought i was fine the way i was but now you guys are making me think twice. No, i am not a size 0 pants, but now im gonna have to be. I think i want to go cry now, thanks...

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-04 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talentedhamster
omg!!! do you guys have any idea how horrible it is for a girl to read all of this? I mean yea, i thought i was fine the way i was but now you guys are making me think twice. No, i am not a size 0 pants, but now im gonna have to be. I think i want to go cry now, thanks...

...okay? well.. what size are you>?

talentedhamster 2006-08-04 07:42 PM

a 1 or 3, depends. and btw the reason girls are anorexic, is pig headed guys.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-04 08:39 PM

what the hell, youre a fuckin size 1-3. 900% chance im younger than you and my size is passed yours ):

talentedhamster 2006-08-04 08:49 PM

well in that case, stop complaining and therefore depressing me? and btw i worked for this. i used to be a 7 X_X

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-04 09:00 PM

okay, how am i complaining? youre the one whos complaining about being all BOO HOO THIS THREAD MAKES ME WANT TO BE A SIZE 0. :|

and youre a fucking moron for even thinking that im complaining about my pants size. i didnt say that i wanted to be a size 0, did i? nope :] but you said... BOOHOO I NEED TO BE A SIZE 0.

jesus. think, god damn woman.

talentedhamster 2006-08-05 07:15 AM

not you asshole, the rest of everyone. "guys like skinny girls". and your gonna say that doesnt make you the teensiest bit upset? if not, then you most likely arent a girl.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-05 08:08 AM

no, i am a girl. its just YOURE a girly girl. and DUHHHH, im an asshole to everyone. the fact that 'guys like skinny girls' doesnt upset me the 'teensiest bit' because i like my body; its just upsetting how its a trend to girls that think theyre FAT even though THEYRE A SIZE 1 OR SOMETHING, a.k.a girls are different. you expect all girls to spazz and be a size 0? well, youre shitfaced.

p.s im a size 8 so im obviously fat. BOOHOO. *vomits on your face and runs off to buy hoodia diet pills.* </sarcasm>

HandOfHeaven 2006-08-05 08:55 AM

Ooo, cat fight.

Talentedhamster, why do you feel compelled to become a size 0? Are you that dependent on your appearance to attract guys? Appearance isn't everything, although our society likes to think otherwise. I'm going to label you as extremely shallow, because an internet thread convinced you to change your appearance.

talentedhamster 2006-08-05 09:24 AM

wow, i care how i look so im shallow? does that make sense to you? and no, i dont depend on my apearence to get guys, and if i did, I wouldnt still be working on it. I WAS fat, and i don't want to be fat again. and btw ive been on a diet before i read this.
but its not JUST the internet thread. i was at a party the other day and was told i was fat by a good friend of mine. But usually people that play video games arent like that, and now even they are, its kinda of pathetic.

xombie_love 2006-08-05 09:45 AM

well i think if you feel comfortable in your body, then you shouldnt change just cause other people say you are to "fat". you really shouldnt give a shit about what they say, lots of people just say stuff like that cause they are jealous.

wow, i used "say" alot :p

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-05 09:51 AM

exactly what HandofHeavensaid. you care about what people think of you.

" i dont depend on my apearence to get guy "

then why did you CLEARLY say "guys like skinny girls", and " I mean yea, i thought i was fine the way i was but now you guys are making me think twice. No, i am not a size 0 pants, but now im gonna have to be. "

so you OBVIOUSLY care what guys think of girls (and im assuming that you care about what they think of you) if youre gonna say that.

and i dont like you, i dont think theres enough flesh on your fucking ass to kiss anyways.

talentedhamster 2006-08-05 10:40 AM

yes, i said i care what people think. everyone does, and if you tell me that you don't then you are full of shit. and you don 't like me for admiting that? i think i really want to punch you in the face.

YOU are the one that started this. YOU used to be bulimic. proud of yourself?

Grav 2006-08-05 11:06 AM

This thread is the biggest show of insecurity I've ever seen.

Fuck you guys. Eat a fucking steak sandwich.

HandOfHeaven 2006-08-05 11:30 AM

Word.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-05 11:33 AM

yeah, i care about what people think but i dont act like you about it. im not insecure about my body, nor did i mention it, but retarded/skinned hamster did. i think i can punch you in the face first though since youre a sack of shit. ill give you one of those steak sandwiches that gravitonsurge mentioned. :]]]]]

MightyJoe 2006-08-05 04:02 PM

My two cents, seeing bones or thereabouts is nasty. Aslong as your not grosly obease(sp) then don't worry so much. I mean exercise and dieting is prolly the best way to help get you the body you want.

Lenny 2006-08-05 04:39 PM

Amen to that sistah.

I'm not the world's best at knowing what the different sizes are for girls, but a size 3 sounds really small, let alone a 2 or a 1. Is it?

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-05 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny
Amen to that sistah.

I'm not the world's best at knowing what the different sizes are for girls, but a size 3 sounds really small, let alone a 2 or a 1. Is it?

generally, sizes 00-4= small 5-10 okay anything passed 12= icky.

Atnas 2006-08-05 08:18 PM

How is it women have sizes 15and down and us guys have big numbers anywhere from 35-up? Makes me feel like there's more man on me knowing there are women out there with a size zero. WOO!

Talentedhamster... You listened to a good friend who told you that you are fat? It's one thing to say "Mom, are you pregnant"(Shit did I get chased) but that's a closer thing. Even best friends can be extremely harsh. I personally think that you should just stop trying to lose weight and maintain a standard. If you like where you were, why listen to some ball of rolled up moose excrement? Stay where you feel comfortable. Being fat makes you secure, sure, but it just makes most people feel bleh. Being skinny isn't so much as secure as a certain hopefulness that someone will notice you and build self esteem. It doesn't, losing too much weight destroys most peoples health and what the hell, I'm gonna go eat a PIZZA.

Your all nuts, aguing about 1-3 sizes... If you're truly happy and not trying to please some perv who is most likely your cousin, stick with it. It's a matter of preference, really. Don't try to attract guys by not being yourself, you'll just find some sleezy fat guy behind a mcdonalds drive through counter, and we all know those pimples are hard to pop.

Skinny guys like juicy(not obese, thats for rape victims) and big(not neccesarilly fat) guys like skinny women. I'm skinny-ish and I like juicy-ish/skinny-ish women. Though that doesn't matter, as long as I've got a Gf to keep me in line.(She's Skinny-ish, not too skinny, though. Enough to SQUEZZE!XD)

Now where is that PIZZA!

Edit: 
Wow, that was my longest post wasn't it?

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-05 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atnas
How is it women have sizes 15and down and us guys have big numbers anywhere from 35-up? Makes me feel like there's more man on me knowing there are women out there with a size zero. WOO!

Talentedhamster... You listened to a good friend who told you that you are fat? It's one thing to say "Mom, are you pregnant"(Shit did I get chased) but that's a closer thing. Even best friends can be extremely harsh. I personally think that you should just stop trying to lose weight and maintain a standard. If you like where you were, why listen to some ball of rolled up moose excrement? Stay where you feel comfortable. Being fat makes you secure, sure, but it just makes most people feel bleh. Being skinny isn't so much as secure as a certain hopefulness that someone will notice you and build self esteem. It doesn't, losing too much weight destroys most peoples health and what the hell, I'm gonna go eat a PIZZA.

Your all nuts, aguing about 1-3 sizes... If you're truly happy and not trying to please some perv who is most likely your cousin, stick with it. It's a matter of preference, really. Don't try to attract guys by not being yourself, you'll just find some sleezy fat guy behind a mcdonalds drive through counter, and we all know those pimples are hard to pop.

Skinny guys like juicy(not obese, thats for rape victims) and big(not neccesarilly fat) guys like skinny women. I'm skinny-ish and I like juicy-ish/skinny-ish women. Though that doesn't matter, as long as I've got a Gf to keep me in line.(She's Skinny-ish, not too skinny, though. Enough to SQUEZZE!XD)

Now where is that PIZZA!

Edit: 
Wow, that was my longest post wasn't it?

that was what i was thinking too, about the friend thing. maybe she was just trying to get attention. :rolleyes: YAY, SQUUUUUEEEEZE! :]]]]~~~~ muahaha. god i <3 cute asian girls that arent fat or skinny. even though im an asian girl myself, gajlkssaf. ID GO LESBIAN FOR A CUTE JP-GIRL *WHEEZE*. *offtopic*

so anyways... yep. i think you will boost up retardedhamster's ego/confidence points/ hahahah.

talentedhamster 2006-08-05 08:51 PM

i think that perhaps you should go back to bulemia, which you def just said for attention, and hopefully it will kill you =)

Willkillforfood 2006-08-05 10:21 PM

lol. Every girl says they're fat.

Decayed Voodoo 2006-08-06 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talentedhamster
i think that perhaps you should go back to bulemia, which you def just said for attention, and hopefully it will kill you =)

looks like you take things differently. i was telling things from the past/experiences, not for attetion. i didnt mention shit about being HEY I WANT TO BE A SIZE 0 LOOK AT ME IM A FUCKING RETARD, unlike your dumbass. and sad attempt at trying to be smart/cutesy, cause youre quite the stupidshit. you should think harder next time. :)

also, i can just smack you in the back with a bat and make you collapse and die. ):

and if you want me to 'go back to bulemia' atleast say it in a correct form and check the spelling.