Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   9/11 Conspiracy (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43065)

Lenny 2007-08-14 12:05 PM

Quote:

Finally, the speed with which Controlled Demolition Inc. removed and shipped away the debris is drawing criticism. CDI is reportedly the same firm that also swiftly removed the debris from the Oklahoma City bombing.
Thousands of people in two massive buildings that have just collapses. Of course they're going to want to clear debris fast - the longer they wait, the smaller the chance of survivors.

D3V 2007-08-14 12:07 PM

I don't see how they can draw criticism from doing their jobs quickly and efficiently...?

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-14 12:10 PM

They were obviously paid off by the government to eliminate any survivors as quickly as they could. You thought they were HELPING survivors? Hell no, the government wanted to make sure nobody said anything.

The1 2007-08-14 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
I don't see how they can draw criticism from doing their jobs quickly and efficiently...?

If you two could read they took away the debris and shipped it asap... Which gave investigators not much to work with..

D3V 2007-08-14 12:16 PM

Well what the hell DO you do with Debris after you clean it up, just stack it down the street? The main happenings was in New York CITY...

Oh and, The1, another conspiracy you left out is that the Pentagon had a Fire drill the morning of 9/11 so conveiniently, the whole wing that got hit had been evacuated....

I mean, even if half of these claims could somehow be verified, what can/could we do about it anyways? Last time I checked we didn't have any politicians on here, so why does it matter?

The1 2007-08-14 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
Well what the hell DO you do with Debris after you clean it up, just stack it down the street? The main happenings was in New York CITY...

Oh and, The1, another conspiracy you left out is that the Pentagon had a Fire drill the morning of 9/11 so conveiniently, the whole wing that got hit had been evacuated....

I mean, even if half of these claims could somehow be verified, what can/could we do about it anyways? Last time I checked we didn't have any politicians on here, so why does it matter?

Well, Honestly the scene of a crime your not suppose to touch stuff till its been examined...

Also secondly... This is true information the twin towers president CEO invested millions in Insurance on the TT one week before 911...

Honestly can you guys not find anything fishy about 911 ??? Can you honestly tell me that nothing was bogus ?

We can't do anything... The states is ran by the General... Canada is ran by bullshit too. I think we are left in the dark about alot of things.. I have a feeling area 51 isn't even a alien sighting thing. I think that where they are making New Technology and some crazy shit is going down there... I dunno I don't think we ever will..

D3V 2007-08-14 12:24 PM

I can agree with you that some of the circumstances are fishy, but I doubt that EVERYONE involved could've held out this long, it's been 6 years since 9/11 almost and not a peep about it has leaked.

The1 2007-08-14 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V
I can agree with you that some of the circumstances are fishy, but I doubt that EVERYONE involved could've held out this long, it's been 6 years since 9/11 almost and not a peep about it has leaked.

Lots of stuff has leaked out... Watch the movie Shooter. The movie kinda portrays how stuff is so fucked up on the inside... If you have power you can abuse it.... And it happens more then you think!

HandOfHeaven 2007-08-14 12:35 PM

The word 'movie' just made me laugh so hard I spit my drink out.

The1 2007-08-14 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandOfHeaven
The word 'movie' just made me laugh so hard I spit my drink out.

Most movie's are based on scenario's of everyday life. How you think the director get their idea's...

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-14 12:37 PM

Who would have thought that there's an empire controlling the galaxy and rebels trying to bring them down with the aid of the Force.

The1 2007-08-14 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Who would have thought that there's an empire controlling the galaxy and rebels trying to bring them down with the aid of the Force.

I for one!!

HandOfHeaven 2007-08-14 12:39 PM

Most movies are elaborate fiction. Do you expect me to believe that the Bourne movies were true? Of course they were books, but obviously they have to be real because they had to be based on something.

The1 2007-08-14 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandOfHeaven
Most movies are elaborate fiction. Do you expect me to believe that the Bourne movies were true? Of course they were books, but obviously they have to be real because they had to be based on something.

God why you guys so arrogant. I meant some movies are based on fact.. And not all fictional... Im just saying that 911 and if you watch micheal moore's Fahrenheit 911.. you will think diff and dont give me bullshit that he's a dumbass. He is a smart guy I have met him. He isn't rude of obnoxious he just wants the truth and is not scared to try and find out.

HandOfHeaven 2007-08-14 12:48 PM

I'm sure he is a very intelligient man, but a dumbshit at the same time. Arrogant? I'm just throwing out false premises like you are. You're 20, right? You should be able to read through all of my bullshit. It's kind of fun actually.

Willkillforfood 2007-08-14 12:49 PM

I wouldn't doubt that the government's hiding many things from us, but I'm not sure if anyone would commit treason on such a grand scale for profit. I could see corporations funding the terrorist cells and giving them ideas so they could short sell or something like that, but I really doubt the U.S. government had anything to profit off this. They lost hundreds of people in a high tax bracket. They lost millions just off lost tax revenue x_X.

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-14 12:49 PM

You better watch out HandOfHeaven, do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side.

Willkillforfood 2007-08-14 12:51 PM

Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

!King_Amazon! 2007-08-14 12:52 PM

That's exactly what the government used to knock down the twin towers and damage the pentagon.

HandOfHeaven 2007-08-14 12:53 PM

I'm just wondering why, if they actually did (false statement), the government wouldn't do something more devestating than that.

No wonder it looked like a plane crashed into it. That's the exact damage scale!