Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Record Thread (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=253)
-   -   World Record Thread (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27916)

!King_Amazon! 2005-12-12 04:31 PM

I wonder if this thread will ever explode.

Kaneda 2005-12-12 06:10 PM

I wonder if I will ever get the feeling back in my face?

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........You see............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............its just.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............one .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........of those............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............things............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................tonight I'm............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............going to .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........give you all............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............my love.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............in the backseat

Lenny 2005-12-13 08:39 AM

Ode to a Blank Page.

You are so blank and wonderful
It makes my top lip tremble,
But when covered in ink, you shall
A piece of text resemble.

Scrawled on the back of my RS exam, on a pge that said: "This page is a blank page."

Well duh!

Lenny 2005-12-13 11:12 AM

WARNING! WARNING!

THE BRIT'S FRIEND IS COMING!

WARNING! WARNING!

Hi Tom!

Muldy 2005-12-13 11:19 AM

You're all a bunch of video game gay boys. Get a life before it's too late. One day you'll wake up in your parents house and find you're 34 years old and have pissed away your lives playing fucking kids games. ((and only your palms will pleasure you) EVER)

Muldy 2005-12-13 11:20 AM

Ur All Wankers. Especially Kaneda.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! losers!

Muldy 2005-12-13 11:23 AM

Land Of Hope And Glory, Mother Of The Free, How Shall We Extol Thee, Who Are Born Of Thee? England!!!!

Muldy 2005-12-13 11:25 AM

America Sucks. George Bush Sucks. Washington
Is A Piece Of Shit. How U Like Them Apples?

Muldy 2005-12-13 11:27 AM

And Another Thing. You Didnt Save Our 'ass' In World War Two; You Were Too Fucking Lazy To Do Any Real Fighting And Joined In When The Germans Tried To Side With Mexico. Only Fucking Helped When U Were In Trouble. Its A Pity There Aint A Lot Of Oil In Germany Or Youd Have Been There Like A Shot. Wankers!

Jessifer 2005-12-13 11:32 AM

What's up with capitalizing every single word? Well...save for "ass".

Lenny 2005-12-13 11:34 AM

He probably typed the whole thing in all CAPS and something just happened.

He's a nice guy really. :)

Muldy 2005-12-13 11:38 AM

fuck of jessifer. i'd give you a right good kicking if i could get to you. ENGLAND!!!! ENGLAND!!!!!! (god save the Queen). stop talking shit lenny.

Jessifer 2005-12-13 12:05 PM

Very nice indeed, I see. Sporting that European charm very well, you are.

Lenny 2005-12-13 02:21 PM

He's a gem...:p

Muldy 2005-12-13 03:26 PM

jessifer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessifer
Very nice indeed, I see. Sporting that European charm very well, you are.

fuck off you ponce. u think your so fucking smart but all you can come up with is sarcasm? fucking put some effort in if you wanna feel better than me you arragont twat. oh yeah (and fuck it up your arse u wanker.)

Kaneda 2005-12-13 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muldy
fuck off you ponce. u think your so fucking smart but all you can come up with is sarcasm? fucking put some effort in if you wanna feel better than me you arragont twat. oh yeah (and fuck it up your arse u wanker.)

You do know your only bringing youself to a lower level. You see, no matter how low America gets it will never get quite as weak as England. Therefore, if Im a ass gobbleing cock muncher. Then that would make you by default a toad dicked felching cock muncher. Understand?

Jessifer 2005-12-13 08:27 PM

Yeah. I'm a sarcastic person.

Lenny 2005-12-14 06:31 AM

So I says to Maybel I says...

Muldy 2005-12-14 06:43 AM

excuse me? when the fuck did i say america wasnt powerful? it is powerful. it is also a shit hole. maybe it was my punctuation which u cant understand. u managed to fuck up the english language good and proper u wankers. You're one of those fucking idiots who thinks USA is great. your the must hated fucking country in the world you cunt. YOUR FUCKING BULLIES! (and you had the shit kicked out of you in Vietnam.)

Muldy 2005-12-14 06:45 AM

And that you tossers, Is all you'll haer from me. U see i dont live in a fucking computer. I suggest you all get a life for yourselves. FUCK OFF.