Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   World Record Thread (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=253)
-   -   World Record Thread (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27916)

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-02 03:09 PM

What now for Europe in Dutch is...Wat nu voor Europa?

Lenny 2005-06-02 03:13 PM

Yay!! I got it right...:D

What would you have voted? Yes or no??

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-03 01:01 AM

I could've voted if I had wanted to. You turn on the tv and one politician is like NO dont blabla, then the minute after that someone else is YES do blabla. They both had good arguments so I didnt know what to do anymore. I'm not going to vote for something I'm not 100% sure of.

sue_13 2005-06-03 10:00 AM

People around here think that if you vote it gives you a right to complain so most people do. It kind of makes since I suppose but I get tired of political discussions.

Lenny 2005-06-03 02:18 PM

That was one of the slogans during the general election campaign...or something like a slogan...more of a saying really...

"If you don't vote, you can't complain"...

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-03 03:11 PM

I'm a bit late with this but does anyone know the show Arrested Development? I've downloaded the first 2 seasons recently and after searching for the third I heard it was cancelled? WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT BULLSHIT?! This show is one of the funniest I've ever seen and it wont continue?...:cry:

Lenny 2005-06-03 03:17 PM

The show say what now??

He he he...Jacko's having to sell his Neverland ranch...

JRwakebord 2005-06-04 11:15 PM

HAHAHA anyone else find D3V's new "Loser" status highly entertaining?

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-05 03:39 AM

I thought his mom already gave that to him at birth?

Lenny 2005-06-05 05:48 AM

He gets to join up with zonalon...:p

D3V and a seemingly anti-semite Jewish person...hmmm...

Kaneda 2005-06-05 10:20 AM

Ya I litterally lmao. Stupid d3v.

I've been reading all the jackson trial memoires (sp?). Has the trial come to an end? Is he guilty? They say hes millions and millions of dollars in debt is that why he has to sell the Neverland or is it cause he mollested a buncha kids there?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com
Very interesting, the mother is obviously a stupid mexican whore. I think she knew the kids were being molested and she knew she could get money obviously since it happened before. Therefore he's guilty and so is she. If I saw that bitch I'd slap her in the face. Read her testimony's, she's fucking stupid. At one point she says she saw MJ licking the kids face on the plane, and then later she says that after that she still felt like he was "family" to them and she says some bullshit like, Oh I didn't know if what I was seeing was true, or my eyes were lying.

Lenny 2005-06-05 10:24 AM

There are a few things he can do.

If proven innocent he can either:

- Boost his career, repay the debts and maybe keep Neverland
- Or go bankrupt and sell everything.

If guilty:

- Go bankrupt and sell everything
- Be locked up for something like 20 years
- And get passed around like currency...

I doubt he'll keep Neverland.

Kaneda 2005-06-05 10:28 AM

Tax day... hmm well every year we have these things called W2's and our job or jobs we've had in the past year give these forms back to us and we have to fill them out along w/ infromation from all of our paycheck stubs. I'm not sure exactly what the deal is since I've neglected to do it since I've been legally working, cause its all a bunch of American bullshit. But the basic jist is, if you make a certain amount of money, you have to give the government more money (along w/ the money they ALREADY took out of your checks in the first place). If you didn't make enough money to supposably support yourself in the past year, then the government give you back some of the money they already took.
You guy's ways sounds simple from what I understand. Holland huh... heh... thats funny. Well really Lenny I'm not sure what I want to do. It's really starting the piss me off though cause everyones all go the plans and goals and shit for life, and I'm just kinda like eh, fuck it. I just wanna live. But noo I can't just live, that would be to easy, I've got to do this, and that, and blah blah blah. It's bullshit. So I dont know... I have to be here for another year, and maybe then I'll have a plan. If I dont move there I definatly want to visit. Especially Amersterdam and Italy.

Kaneda 2005-06-05 10:30 AM

Ya I dont know what happened to Arrested Development. It was funny.
I think that new show on Fox called The Insider looks good. Its about the FBI and hunting down criminals and the usual but it looks good from the commercials. Wensday at 8pm

Kaneda 2005-06-05 10:35 AM

I wouldn't exactly say boost his career is an option. Its pretty hopeless at this point.
I wonder who the hell would buy that madhouse. Just imagine taking guests on tours "and over here is where Michael would intoxitcate the children before bedding w/ them"

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-05 12:02 PM

We too have to fill in a big tax form every year, but intead of having to pay an additional amount, you might actually get something back if they decide you've paid too much based on your income/living situation.

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-05 12:10 PM

Do you get any financial support being a college/university student in America? Here we get €75,- a month and another €220 if you live on your own. If you got a kid or if you're married you can get another €300 a month. You can also get a loan of about €400 a month which you can wait to pay back untill 15 years after you're done with college/university, at about 2%-3% interest a year. We also get a free travel card for public transport. Only condition is that you cant make more than €11.000,- a year from having job(s).

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-05 12:13 PM

I used to be a fan of Michael jackson when I was a kid... His clips were so cool! Everytime thriller came on or that other one where he turns into a Giant robot, I was stuck behind the tv untill it was done.

Lenny 2005-06-05 12:19 PM

You get student help??

How unfair!!

We get fuck all.

The Monster Raving Loony Party want to give everyone called Grant a University grant...they have some of the greatest policies.

And they're a real political party!!

undeadzombieguy 2005-06-05 12:20 PM

Italy is pretty cool. Just be prepared for when women lift their arms, never seen so much hair in womens armpits before...