Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo III (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=392)
-   -   OMG how much longer will we have to wait!!! (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47311)

Asamin 2008-10-26 04:18 AM

I stared at yours for a while before I could stop.

Kitten 2008-10-31 11:47 AM

Thank you very much for your post Chruser, I can clearly see how much work you have put into your reply.

I was thinking to reply with an estimate of how much it costs Blizzard every day, to create the game from start to finish compared to the overall worldwide sales of the game of course minus the cost of the manufacturing to give an estimated date of when they would need to relase the game to re-coup their expenditure.

Or to work out a daily exspenditure and multiply it by your estimated release date to see whether Blizzard would have enough time to produce the game before going bankrupt.....

Then I would have to take into account that the world is suffering under economical strain which would mean there is less money worldwide to by luxeries or could also mean more people being made redundent which in turn would mean that people would have more spare time to play online games.

But I got bored............. What can I say i'm impatient.

Asamin 2008-11-01 05:37 PM

My friend was asking if I was playing D3........... clueless idiot.

Kazilla 2008-11-01 09:52 PM

Was it Wallow?

PureRebel 2008-11-02 12:07 AM

you trying to say Wallow actually has friends?

Kazilla 2008-11-02 12:10 AM

touché

PureRebel 2008-11-02 05:59 AM

XD i find it so pointless that blizzard announces their Upcoming games so early, even though it gets heads turning and they get all the attention i bet most people would just get tired of waiting :\

Joka69 2008-11-11 08:39 AM

I believe that I read somewhere that the release date should be mid summer next year. If I can find the source again, I will be happy to cite it. Although, clearly we all know that unless it is announced everywhere, it is very unlikely to occur. Aswell, it could get bumped. Idk.. It had better be worth it.

PureRebel 2008-11-11 01:34 PM

i'll prey for that! although by the time it is released i will have next to no spair time anymore since i'll be getting shipped out to the other side of australia. :(

Joka69 2008-11-12 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureRebel (Post 659637)
i'll prey for that! although by the time it is released i will have next to no spair time anymore since i'll be getting shipped out to the other side of australia. :(

What for?

PureRebel 2008-11-12 03:00 AM

i'll soon be a clearance diver for the navy here. good shit! startoff salary after 6 weeks of training is 76k, then after three years you can be earning 92k. the work is hard as hell, the training is fucked, and you get almost no sleep since youre training so hard!

Joka69 2008-11-12 05:50 AM

Damn dude. Sounds sweet lol. I ended up in the Army doing mortuary affairs

Willkillforfood 2008-11-12 06:02 AM

Damn, that's depressing.

Joka69 2008-11-12 01:05 PM

Its not to shabby. I only do mortuary things when I am deployed. Like, at this moment in time I am overseas. But it isn't so bad. The pay sucks. I make around 16k a year, but it is enough for my cell phone bill and my car payment. and free money. Everything else is paid for, and I get free schooling. I also got a 20K sign-on bonus.