Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   News and Events (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=334)
-   -   Britney loses custody (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43517)

D3V 2007-10-02 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos
Would you honestly shut the fuck up? I haven't even posted in this thread, don't bring my damn name into it. A good percentage of Zelaron posters do or have smoked weed. If you're going to target me, you're trolling the rest of the members, too. Get off your fucking high horse and grow up.

+1 rep for this post Lmfao.

Willkillforfood 2007-10-02 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos
Would you honestly shut the fuck up? I haven't even posted in this thread, don't bring my damn name into it. A good percentage of Zelaron posters do or have smoked weed. If you're going to target me, you're trolling the rest of the members, too. Get off your fucking high horse and grow up.

Hahaha, I struck a nerve =D.

Willkillforfood 2007-10-02 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneda
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Kaneda, aren't you supposed to be like looking up girls on craig's list or something?

Vollstrecker 2007-10-02 06:26 PM

On a scale of '1 to Fail', this thread has now dropped to an F-.

The International Internet Content Posse has decreed Exterminatus on this smoldering pile of crap to prevent it seeping to further contaminate the forum with its failure.

Grav 2007-10-02 06:49 PM

If I knew what the hell you were saying, I would probably agree with you.

Thanatos 2007-10-02 07:43 PM

Because WillKill always turns a thread into a flame war because he has no other content to add. Almost all of his posts consist of what he thinks are witty one-liners intended to do nothing but stray the point of the thread off-topic. Don't believe me? Do a search of his posts and just look at all the times he's trolled somebody without anybody doing anything to provoke it. Seriously, it's getting old. Can he get a loser status, anybody? I don't see how he's any better than Zonalon or any other fucking moron like that.

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-02 11:52 PM

Thanatos, I'll loser Willkill if you take the loser title yourself. Deal?

Willkillforfood 2007-10-03 08:52 AM

Sounds cool to me. Go for it, Thanatos.

Thanatos 2007-10-03 10:12 AM

No, because then I'd be grouped in with that assmuncher.

Look, I don't troll anybody. I actually try to contribute to threads/Zelaron, whereas he does nothing but take jabs at people for no reason other than to boost his self-esteem. Whether it be me, D3V, Kaneda, Klo, it's all the same. Once you're on his bad side he doesn't let things go and continues to troll on and on and on, etc. It's fucking old.

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-03 10:13 AM

But he has more rep than you. That obviously means he is better than you. And he has a bigger penis.

Thanatos 2007-10-03 01:47 PM

Way to be mature about this, KA.

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-03 01:48 PM

What would you prefer I do? Ban him for trolling? If there were a rule against trolling I'd have to ban half of our active members.

gruesomeBODY 2007-10-03 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
What would you prefer I do? Ban him for trolling? If there were a rule against trolling I'd have to ban half of our active members.

All i know is that Grav use to ban me for flaming outside of the FF. If hes flaming then justice should be served

!King_Amazon! 2007-10-03 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruesomeBODY
All i know is that Grav use to ban me for flaming outside of the FF. If hes flaming then justice should be served

Yeah if I do that I get called a nazi and harassed.

Kaneda 2007-10-03 02:34 PM

Ya Grav got called that too if I recall.

D3V 2007-10-04 07:04 AM

I've been banned like 20-30 times so I don't really give a shit anymore, over the most obnoxious and riduculous things. It is funny though to see Willkill with the loser tag. Ahaha.

Thanatos 2007-10-04 08:00 AM

Karma's a bitch?

Willkillforfood 2007-10-05 07:39 PM

Man, this Loser tag sure is killing my self-esteem. Brb gonna cry.

Titusfied 2007-10-08 06:45 PM

Willkill and Thanatos have been upgraded with Titusfied Approval.

gruesomeBODY 2007-10-08 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
Yeah if I do that I get called a nazi and harassed.

Ive never called him a nazi. Thats not cool. Harassing him, yea i did that