Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diablo III (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=392)
-   -   A Friendly (Honest!) Discussion about Characters in D3 (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46293)

quikspy67 2008-07-07 04:20 PM

I only negged repped you because KA comes and flames me then you come and throw useless comments in, and now your (I'll put it in your words) "crying", wow your a hypocrite, i didn't know at the end of the day I would have more respect for KA than you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrannicide (Post 643692)
What? Now your going to cry about being negged rep?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos (Post 643693)
Exactly what I was thinking.

I was wondering where those sweet members from 2002 and 2003 went, obviously 2004 was a bad batch.

Lenny 2008-07-07 04:24 PM

I'm a 2004 kid! :D

---

Diablo 3 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_3#Character_classes

Two of five classes have so far been revealed.

How many classes were in DII?

-Spector- 2008-07-07 04:37 PM

Lenny - There are 5 classes in Diablo II -

Amazon
Barbarian
Sorceress
Necromancer
Paladin

When LoD came out, they added two more -

Druid
Assassin

(which weren't very successful)

To everyone else - Give the kid a break, damn. It was an honest question (as the title even states) and there's no reason to make fun of him for not knowing. I'm not trying to be some Supreme Moderator and scold you all, I just think what you've been saying is not really necassary. (Excluding Lenny ;))

Hope that clears everything up!

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-07 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenny (Post 643715)
I'm a 2004 kid! :D

---

Diablo 3 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_3#Character_classes

Two of five classes have so far been revealed.

How many classes were in DII?

They've stated in developer panels and Q & As and such that the "5 characters" isn't for sure yet. Could be more or less, but most likely more. They would be unwise to have less than Diablo 2 had.

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-07 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Spector- (Post 643719)
Lenny - There are 5 classes in Diablo II -

Amazon
Barbarian
Sorceress
Necromancer
Paladin

When LoD came out, they added two more -

Druid
Assassin

(which weren't very successful)

To everyone else - Give the kid a break, damn. It was an honest question (as the title even states) and there's no reason to make fun of him for not knowing. I'm not trying to be some Supreme Moderator and scold you all, I just think what you've been saying is not really necassary. (Excluding Lenny ;))

Hope that clears everything up!

STFU before I ban you.

-Spector- 2008-07-07 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 643726)
STFU before I ban you.

I shall murder you!

NonGayMan 2008-07-08 12:15 AM

Just 2 classes would be epic fail beyond belief, tbh.

Hancock 2008-07-08 07:44 PM

I think two factions would be fun in Diablo3..

Vault Dweller 2008-07-08 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NonGayMan (Post 643762)
Just 2 classes would be epic fail beyond belief, tbh.

This is true, however seeing the Witch Doctor in action has pretty much made my decision on which class I'm trying first.

Hancock 2008-07-10 11:14 PM

I wanna be a sorceress.

Willkillforfood 2008-07-11 08:09 AM

I hope sorceresses aren't as over powered in the new game.

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-11 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkillforfood (Post 644036)
I hope sorceresses aren't as over powered in the new game.

I don't think anything will be overpowered compared to the witch doctor. That shit already needs to be nerfed.

mister_chef 2008-07-11 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 643725)
They've stated in developer panels and Q & As and such that the "5 characters" isn't for sure yet. Could be more or less, but most likely more. They would be unwise to have less than Diablo 2 had.

Yeah, it would suck if there were less than 7 classes.

I just really hope the pally makes the cut. I LOVE auras!

Willkillforfood 2008-07-12 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 644040)
I don't think anything will be overpowered compared to the witch doctor. That shit already needs to be nerfed.

Agreed: Barbarians ...nothing really new. Witchdoctors ...locusts that eat people to the bones, walls of zombies that tear creatures to shreds, and summoned zombies that go "boom."

!King_Amazon! 2008-07-12 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkillforfood (Post 644124)
Agreed: Barbarians ...nothing really new. Witchdoctors ...locusts that eat people to the bones, walls of zombies that tear creatures to shreds, and summoned zombies that go "boom."

I'd be a liar if I said I'm not gonna play one, though. There's so much potential for massive killing. I want it now!

Vault Dweller 2008-07-13 05:33 PM

The idea of creating a zombie wall makes me giggle.

Wolfturn 2008-08-22 02:53 PM

The Witch Doctor is the first i've ever seen of its class, and it does look overpowered. But, who doesn't like playing an overpowered class? ;)

Kazilla 2008-08-22 03:25 PM

the people who dont like playing the OP class ends up bitching about the OP class when the entire time they are thinking of ways to nerf it they could be rolling one of their owna nd laughing @ the next generation of 'im not gonna play overpowered idiots'

As for characters which was the original purpose of this thread. What do you guys think about a healer in diablo 3? You did have the medic in d2 but the only medics you ever ran into where people who were EXTREMELY over played, have a girlfriend - or want to act cool with prayer aura trying to sell it off in duel games.

You have the Barbarian, WitchDoctor and assumped 3 more classes to come, for the grand total of 5

Perhaps there will be tanking in this installment. Where a healer is ideal.

A Caster should never be able to take as many hits as a Melee beast. (point in case, world of warcraft -- fkn overpowered mages)

-Spector- 2008-08-22 04:16 PM

You're using too much WoW vocabulary.. I don't like it. >.<

Kazilla 2008-08-22 04:18 PM

unfortunely WoW set the bar for future rpg's.