Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Life Discussion (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=322)
-   -   Minor Grievances (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36700)

Vault Dweller 2007-12-15 10:14 PM

I felt like that for a couple of days. Then it just became nasal congestion. I've sounded worse than I've felt for the last 4 days or so. It's irritating.

Jessifer 2007-12-15 10:40 PM

I volunteered to push carts in the snow today. My back hates me now. Joy.

HandOfHeaven 2007-12-16 10:47 AM

Drowsy, headache, loss of balance, and vomiting.

Willkillforfood 2007-12-16 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanatos
I think my pinky knuckle is broken. Happened last night playing ball.. I'm not entirely sure how though.

EDIT: 8888 posts. think I'll leave it like that for a minute :)

Owned. You probably are just a pussy and barely even knicked it.

Thanatos 2007-12-17 08:48 AM

Whatever, fatty. At least I can get out on the court and play for hours without having a heart attack.

Lenny 2007-12-17 01:36 PM

Gah... another night of Coputing coursework.

Tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday it's History coursework.

And on Friday, I finally get to play Orange Box - until then, it's just going to lie on my desk. :(

Sweetesthunni 2007-12-20 07:11 AM

Gahh..

School.

Lenny 2007-12-23 03:52 PM

Gahhh...

Playing Half-Life 2, when you've got a headache, it's late at night, and you're jumping your way through Ravenholme, is not a good idea.

Grav 2007-12-23 03:53 PM

I'm sick. It's annoying.

Kaneda 2007-12-23 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grаν¡tоnЅurgе
I'm weak. It's annoying.

Yes, much better.
Sickness is for pussys.

God I wish we had a Ravenholme here.

Sweetesthunni 2007-12-23 08:58 PM

Hum...

I Hate Christmas.

HandOfHeaven 2007-12-24 12:01 AM

It's too damn windy and cold out. My house is freezing because my parents are penny pinchers. I'll be so glad to go back to the college again on Thursday.

Sweetesthunni 2007-12-26 09:57 PM

My house is also freezing...
Its rediculous.

Plus im crying, which dosent help..
I hate being so emotional about things.

!King_Amazon! 2007-12-26 10:02 PM

Then buck the fuck up.

Willkillforfood 2007-12-27 12:14 AM

Quote:

Whatever, fatty. At least I can get out on the court and play for hours without having a heart attack.

Yes, I'm sure throughout your life you'll stay very well acquainted with courts, although as a defendant.

Thanatos 2007-12-27 07:24 AM

You used to be funny. :(

I'm not going to argue with you in every thread and derail it off topic. If you want to bicker at me, make a thread in the Flame Forum.

!King_Amazon! 2007-12-27 08:41 AM

Quote:

You used to be funny. :(

I'm not going to argue with you in every thread and derail it off topic. If you want to bicker at me, make a thread in the Flame Forum.

If there were a medal, I'd give it to you right now. Bravo, good job not failing.

Grav 2007-12-27 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon!
If there were a medal, I'd give it to you right now. Bravo, good job not failing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willkillforfood
Yes, I'm sure throughout your life you'll stay very well acquainted with courts, although as a defendant.

I actually thought this was hilarious.

I think I've got D3v and Thanatos pretty much down pat, now. D3v reverts to what I'll now term "pattycake mode" when he gets his ass handed to him, and Thanatos slowly ducks away with the ever-clever "You used to be funny [emoticon]" line.

Birds of a feather pussy out together.

D3V 2007-12-27 01:12 PM

It's D3V not D3v, numbnuts! Hah! You spelt it wrongz0rz.

Though, I agree with Thanatos, if you have a problem make a thread in the Flame Forum, don't just go around trolling every post that somebody you don't like makes, it makes you look like the tool, nobody wants to read most of the garbage you post, reguardless.

Thanatos 2007-12-27 01:21 PM

If you thought that was 'hilarious', your sense of humor has really declined.

I posted a "Minor Grievance" hence the thread title, WKFF comes out of nowhere just to troll me, and I respond with some dignity and tell him if he wants to flame me, do it in the proper place. I'm not pussying out. I'll gladly hand him his ass on a silver platter (again) if he wants to put forth some effort and make a real flame rather than telling me I'm going to be associated with the judicial system in my lifetime. It was a lame, weak, pathetic attempt at insulting me but I'm sure you're the only person that thought it was funny since you and WKFF like to indulge in gay man sex every time you fail at picking up girls, which is quite often. I dislike homosexuals.