Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Chrystalia

Conversation Between Chrystalia and Skurai
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Chrystalia
    2011-04-19 11:30 AM
    Chrystalia
    Skurai :V
  2. Skurai
    2010-11-25 09:24 PM
    Skurai
    You're alive!
  3. Chrystalia
    2010-11-25 04:14 PM
    Chrystalia
    Skurai!
  4. Skurai
    2010-10-24 07:31 PM
    Skurai
    Their a group of doofus' lead by a scientific genius/madman. He plans to more-or-less "reboot" the world, but with edits to his own preference. (In other words, Pokemon takes a step into the "serious" domain)
  5. Chrystalia
    2010-10-21 09:26 PM
    Chrystalia
    What's their deal?
  6. Skurai
    2010-10-21 08:39 PM
    Skurai
    Lol, I never did Quartz or Chaos Black. I'm not one for hacked games, but lately I've become internested enought to try one.
    I'd definately do Platinum, but the graphics are definately down compared to HG/SS. The story was pretty good. I hate to admit it, but I liked Team Galactic more than/as much as I do Rocket.
  7. Chrystalia
    2010-10-21 05:34 AM
    Chrystalia
    Ah. I never played Diamond/Pearl/Platinum even though I have them. They just didn't interest me.
    Except for my odd obsessions with Shirona and Gardenia and a few of the other characters. <w<;
    But I might play through them eventually, just because I feel it necessary. I even played Quartz and Chaos Black. Those were fun, especially when you can impliment your own sprites into the game and use your own made up characters. xD
  8. Skurai
    2010-10-20 09:53 PM
    Skurai
    Oh really? I have Red/Blue/Yellow, Gold/Silver/Crystal, and I have Ruby and Emerald, but let people borrow them (they never gave them, back). Afterward, I quit for a short time, but returned with HeartGold and SoulSilver. I quickly learned everything about the games I could (considering internet was basically holding everything I'd want to know).
  9. Chrystalia
    2010-10-20 05:33 AM
    Chrystalia
    Yeah that's why I always get both versions. I think I have every version still, all the way back to the original green that was japan only.
  10. Skurai
    2010-10-19 03:17 PM
    Skurai
    I bred for proteins/carbos and such. They'd catch a rattata, buy a vitamin, have him hold it, then request a pokemon. Since I had HeartGold and everyone else had SoulSilver, it was easy to find trades that people wanted. Great bussiness.