PDA

View Full Version : A sex story.

kyeruu
2008-11-07, 06:22 PM
For fist of stalin.

"Well this is my room" I said as I walked into my room with my best friend.
"Wow." Stalin said looking around. I layed back on my bed and sighed. I saw him looking at my out of the corner of my eye. He walked over to me and layed on top of me and started to dry hump me. "What are you doing?" I asked him,
"What does it look like?" He said with a devilish smile as he moved faster.
"Stop!" I yelled,
"You know you like it" He yelled back, and I secretly did. He stopped after a few minutes than started frenching me. I tried to resist, even though I loved the feel of his tongue on mine. He stopped kissing me, then pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor. He was so muscular!
"You like?" He said after I was staring at him for a few minutes. Then he began to pull my shirt off me,
"Stop!" I said, but he continued to. He snapped off my bra, ripped my shirt and began to lick my boobs. After a few minutes I let out a small moan.
"See, I knew you liked this!" He yelled as he continued. Then he started to suck on my collarbone. I gasped as he did.

He then stood up and took his pants off, leaving his boxers. He pulled my pants and underwear off me and began to kiss my thigh. He then moved his lips over my pussy and began licking it. I moaned as he did. He kept doing this for a few minutes, then he stopped.
"I'm not done with you yet." He smiled, and took his boxers off. He put his cock into my mouth. My eyes grew large as he smiled. I began giving him a blowjob. He pushed me off before he came though. He flipped me onto my back and layed overtop me. He then pushed his cock into my pussy. I screamed as he did,
"Don't worry, it'll get better." He said as he kissed my cheek. He began thrusting in and out of me, and I started moaning.
"You like?" He smiled devilishly,
"Faster!" I screamed at him,
"Faster??" He began thrusting in and out of me a little faster.
"Faster! Harder! HARDER!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, as he did as I requested. He was thrusting into me as fast and as hard as he could. After a few minutes we both reached out orgasms and I screamed at the top of my lungs as his warm juices went into me. He slowly pulled out of me and started frenching me again. This time I didn't hold back. I let him do whatever he wanted to me. After that I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, he kissed me and smiled.
"I knew you liked it." He said as I kissed him again, before we had sex again.

Jessifer
2008-11-07, 06:30 PM
Man, what a slut. How long until this gets deleted?

kyeruu
2008-11-07, 06:31 PM
I saw no slutness O_o......ok maybe a little.

-Spector-
2008-11-07, 06:49 PM
Cyber sex wtf?

Wallow
2008-11-07, 07:58 PM
The worst part is that Kyeruu was playing the part of the female...

Lenny
2008-11-08, 11:13 AM
I ain't going to delete it - it's rather amusing, in a terribly sick and twisted way.

Also: it's not a picture featuring indecent exposure, it's not warez, it's not telling us where to find illegal drugs or weapons in the US (I've just noticed, Chruser and I, and anyone else outside of America is exempt from that rule :)), it's not scamming or distributing malicious software, nor is it advertising, a multiple username, trolling, spamming, flaming, doubleposting or a private message.

Why should it be deleted?

---

Another thing I've just noticed - there's a disappointing lack of the fist of Stalin in a story titled "Fist of Stalin".

Jessifer
2008-11-08, 12:02 PM
So no nudez, but literary erotica is fine? Heh.

Wallow
2008-11-08, 12:32 PM
I ain't going to delete it - it's rather amusing, in a terribly sick and twisted way.

Also: it's not a picture featuring indecent exposure, it's not warez, it's not telling us where to find illegal drugs or weapons in the US (I've just noticed, Chruser and I, and anyone else outside of America is exempt from that rule :)), it's not scamming or distributing malicious software, nor is it advertising, a multiple username, trolling, spamming, flaming, doubleposting or a private message.

Why should it be deleted?

---

Another thing I've just noticed - there's a disappointing lack of the fist of Stalin in a story titled "Fist of Stalin".

So if there's no rule against posting erotic novels and stories, is there a rule against suggesting books or movies with sexual content in them? Just curious is all

Lenny
2008-11-08, 04:43 PM
As far as I know, Zelaron has never had a rule against posting things of a sexual nature, as long as they're not links to pictures/videos of undecently exposed humanoids. My personal view is that the written word should not be censored at all, and that films that use it tastefully are fine (proper films, that is, not pr0n, as that's against the rules).

Take a look through the archives, and you'll find quite a number of things of a sexual nature. I can remember a story by slaynish around about the time when I joined.

Sure, maybe this should be moved to the NSFW forum, but I'm not part of that usergroup, so I can't do anything.

PureRebel
2008-11-09, 03:49 AM
The worst part is that Kyeruu was playing the part of the female...

as always... no wonder he made a double acc and pretended to be a female hating on himself. gglol.

D3V
2008-11-10, 07:18 AM
Ahahahaha.

kyeruu
2008-11-14, 06:46 PM
as always... no wonder he made a double acc and pretended to be a female hating on himself. gglol.

flame outside of the flame forum.

PureRebel
2008-11-15, 11:33 PM
that wasn't a flame it was a smart ass remark. duhhhhhhh

Jessifer
2008-11-16, 10:16 AM
And the line between the two is about as thick as one of Mantra's vibrators.

kyeruu
2008-12-02, 06:27 PM
epic fail.

talentedhamster
2008-12-02, 10:02 PM
haha +rep for that remark. it made me laugh alott lol

Jessifer
2008-12-03, 09:46 AM
+Rep for the +Rep. ;)

FistOfStalin
2009-12-24, 11:41 AM
What the fuck..?