PDA

View Full Version : Speedy Rewards

-Spector-
2007-09-13, 05:12 PM
Anybody here have a Speedy Rewards card for Speedway gas stations?

Alright, well I was bored the other day and logged into the Speedy Rewards website and it asked for my name and all this personal info (name, address, etc.) that I didn't want to give out so I just put a bunch of fake shit in. For my name I put Job Copper (my real name is Bob Cooper) and then filled the rest in with bullshit.

Well, today I bought gas and a Mountain Dew at Speedway, and headed off to work. While here I just pulled out my receipt and noticed it said "Hi Job" at the top...

So being the obnoxious teenager I am, I went back to the Speedy Rewards website and changed my first name to "FUCK ME SILLY OH YEA"

.....I can't wait to go and buy something from speedway. I'll post the receipt when I do. :grin:

MightyJoe
2007-09-13, 08:31 PM
Lol, yea I've got one. 5 cents off per gallon for nothing is a really good deal imo.

Thanatos
2007-09-14, 10:41 AM
Hahaha. Yeah I have one too. The Speedways around here are always priced a little higher than other stations so they'd better give me a damn discount.

-Spector-
2007-09-14, 01:58 PM
Ahahahaha! It printed out saying "Hi FUCK ME SILLY OH YEA" My scanner isn't working at the moment but I will post it ASAP, I may change my name several times to reflect the most vulgarity possible ^_^